What is/was your favourite Klingon/Romulan/Cardassian starship?

TetsuoShima

My fave ship is the B'rel class (After the Defiant). It can land and cloak. Plus it looks cool B)

What was the gigantic klingon cruiser that evil Worf has as his flagship in the alternate universe? That was awesome.

That is the Negh'Var class. Good ship.

@GhostShadow

Has it occurred to you that a ship has to AVIOD getting hit? The D'deridex class is really big. That why the Defiant was small. Also the Romulans put most of the weapons on the front so anyone who got behind it could destroy it. This ship only useful against big ships like Galaxy class. Download Bridge Commander fiht against a B'rel class. If the AI is smart it should get behind you and fire tills your destroyed.

This is a picture of a Romulan Warbird from all around. The yellow marks, i made. Those indicate where weapons systems like disruptors, and torpedos are.

I know this due to the offical model i have displayed in my room, and by looking up the ship blue prints.

B) yea, i have no life. But i am only 15 so i dont nee one ;)

The Scimitar, despite being a reman ship, as pointed out, would have been near indestructable had it not been for the, well, destructive actions of Picard. That's why it get's my vote, because the ship was a) hard as nails and b) could wipe out the population of a planet.