• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Threshold been axed?

According to some media..

Threshold has been axed by CBS:

/quote]

"

Yeah ..

“The threshold for what is an acceptable rating level has gone down,†explains Jordan Breslow, director of broadcast research at MediaCom."

The threshold threshold . ha .. perhaps its cos we are all watching in on computers so we dont have to sit through the ads HAhaa!

Surely the stupidest thing about this show, they could have got that probe anywhere... but they sent it to a single ship in the middle of the ocean... They didn't even EXPLAIN that. If I were a big ol' smart alien species that could send extra-dimensional thingies at Earth, I'd probably want it to go to just about the biggest most populated place on Earth, making the bioforming absolutely impossible to contain.

Clearly that wouldn't have made for the same tv show but they should at least have explained.

It was definitely 13 eps.

Well I have to say that the 4 eps that CBS didn't air were fantastic IMO. It was getting better and better and I'm even more p****d off that it got cancelled. They could have at least aired all 13 eps before making a decision to cancel it, I think they jumped the gun a little bit.

Oh well at least BSG has got a 3rd season, woohoo B) :D B)