Which games have the Best Music?

theaveng

I'd have to say that I am partial to a lot of game soundtracks.

Older games: Uridium and Paradroid had rocking soundtracks.

Fenris.....as much as i love the olde andrew braybrook game "paradriod" i wouldnt say it had the best sound tracks....for the best 8-bit C64 tracks...you have to listen to martin galoways tracks such as the following..ive managed to find some more upto date version

Parallax

Ocean loader tune

Sanxion

Delta (in game is really great to listen to as you get further into the game - a old r-type type game)

boy he certainly pushed that poor oldie sid chip to its max!! damn i am showing my age now lol

I'm going to have to pick Quake I' date=' II and III because they have awesome Industrial music soundtracks, especially III, done by Front Line Assembly. Great stuff.[/quote']

Yeah I liked the Quake music, I thought it was great they got Nine Inch Nails to do the first one.

I'm going to have to pick Quake I' date=' II and III because they have awesome Industrial music soundtracks, especially III, done by Front Line Assembly. Great stuff.[/quote']

Yeah I liked the Quake music, I thought it was great they got Nine Inch Nails to do the first one.

Yeah, that was pretty good, had a nice futuristic Dark ambient feel to it as well. I think they should get Allied Vision to do Quake IV too, that would rock hardcore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...