Outer Limits - Did Alyssa Milano get implants?

theaveng

I'm watching the Outer Limits episode where Milano gets topless... her breasts look un-naturally firm. The last time I saw her she looked, um, flatter.

It was too dark to see if she had any scars. Still, it's annoying when women look un-natural & fake.

troy

I'm just curious...wtf does her possible implants have to do with sci-fi???

Does it always have to come down to this? You know what would be cool? Actually treating women as equals and not sex objects.

c4 :(

If they are implants, and are silicone, that's one thing. If they are duridium, transported in via medical transporter technique by a holodoctor, that'd be sci-fi, right? At least he asked about Outer Limits, rather than Who's the Boss...

Does it always have to come down to this? You know what would be cool? Actually treating women as equals and not sex objects.

Maybe he thought they were alien implants.

I'm sure she felt demeaned and objectified in her Playboy and Penthouse pictorials also. She is a woman who has willingly based her career on being a sex object.

Maybe he thought they were alien implants.

I'm sure she felt demeaned and objectified in her Playboy and Penthouse pictorials also. She is a woman who has willingly based her career on being a sex object.

That's HER decision and business. I was addressing the creator of this thread and questioning his need to degrade women. As for her career...she prolly wouldn't have one if she didn't debase herself a bit. Hollywood is controlled by men and we know what it takes some women to make it there. It's a sad fact of life. We don't have to make it worse by chiming in as well (IMHO).

c4 :thinking:

Perhaps you are being a little hypersensitive?

I don't believe so.

This is no different than speculating about William Shatner's hairline and whether he uses a hairpiece to make himself appear more youthful and virile.

If you can't see the difference for yourself I doubt if I can help you.

Maybe if you were a woman you'd see things a bit differently???

c4 :rolleyes:

Does it always have to come down to this? You know what would be cool? Actually treating men as *equals* and not penises with legs.

I can say, "You are beautiful" without thinking of sex. Admiration of the beauty God created & intercourse are NOT the same thing. Just because I think Alyssa is a beauty, and have always thought so ever since we were both teenagers, does not imply anything else.

I'm tired of women assuming I'm just after one thing. I'm a HUMAN BEING, not a penis.

troy

That's HER decision and business. I was addressing the creator of this thread and questioning his need to degrade women. As for her career...she prolly wouldn't have one if she didn't debase herself a bit. Hollywood is controlled by men and we know what it takes some women to make it there. It's a sad fact of life. We don't have to make it worse by chiming in as well (IMHO).

c4 :thinking:

If Alyssa Milano enhances her chest to make her a more saleable property to studios, who hire her to sell tickets/videos to us, males, who'd like to see her with a larger chest, it is absolutely 100% our business, too.

When I was younger and more impressionable I watched the movie "Embrace of the Vampire", actually made a trip to the video store to rent it, because I heard she got topless and kissed another woman in it.

She was, she did, and I was pleased and happy to have spent my money that way.

Now, it all depends on your moral stance, doesn't it? Prostitution is legal in many countries, and even legal in Nevada, here in the United States of Sexual Repression. If a woman can sell her sexual favours to a man, why can't Alyssa Milano make an investment in her future with a little enhancement, solidified with some PR from her film company touting her as a sex object?

Answer: they can if they want. And by the same toke that we shouldn't stop people expressing their same-sex preferences, or desires to change their sexual appearance outwardly through surgery to the opposite sex, why shouldn't we allow Milano to change her same-sex measurements through surgery? And, if she does enhance herself, why shouldn't we ask ourselves, "Did I jsut see an enhanced Milano?" If you're choosing a vampire movie to watch, and you can rent "Lost Boys" with a slim, sexy Jamie Gertz, or "Embrace of the Vampire" with a naked Milano, and you pick Milano because she gets naked, and you've heaerd she's enhanced-naked... isn't that economics and a business model in action?

If Milano enhances her appearance, or benefits in her career from the mere rumour of enhancement, is that any less her own choice than sex-alteration? No. And, if she's a public figure who's career is made and based on her looks, it is absolutely, totally and completely a relevant topic to discuss in the forums of her potential sci-fi fans.

Many here will note my dislike of theaveng's spamming, but he's got a point, here.

As for women... it's like women's shoes, a discussion I go through with my wife and two daughters all the time: women's shoes are uncomfortable to wear? Men's aren't. Refuse to buy the uncomfortable shoes and the companies will make comfortable ones.

If you refuse to alter your appearances, studios will make do with what you present them.

General, I envy you...

GeneralLee, I'm their for you buddy...or, ah, tagging close behind at least.

StevenofNine, I agree and disagree with some of what you stated up there and since agreeing is really no fun at all I'll stick to the one point that really struck me as something I disagree with. Agreed?

Its the point on stop wearing them and the producers will just accept it. I don't believe that the actresses actually have any control in the matter. The control is held by Hollywood and we fuel the demand. I remember a case where an actress was told to thin down or loose her role on Ellie McBeal. This was typical of this producer and the many shows he did. The actress refused if I recall correctly.

It may be true as in your case above where the woman is fueling the demand but not in this case where its another group other than the actresses that are doing the demanding.

Congratulations. I do beleive this thread just graduated to the mirror universe. :)