Stargate on hiatus till January

S0V13T

Can somone else get hold of torrents out side the states maybe?

Great Britain or somewhere else?

Really whant the next episodes...

And could you maybe post an anuncenent on the board when they re open in January?

I was told the Sky One would be showing the new episodes straight through the end of the season. And I know for a fact that there are members on this site that post episodes from Sky One. Not that they should be expected to just that it was sweet to watch the first season of BSG before the season was actually over.....

• 1 month later...

LOL. I know its not funny but what are the chances for that to happen..

still, no problem, get it from mininova - its a demonoid tracker and my ratio would be destroid if I post this torrent (so I canot post it on niteshdw) - could someone else do it? people will be very happy ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
I work at a morgue' date=' seeing dead people ise--I leave the fsking keyb f a se a t i not a lamb jelly odood poon like a pie scrap of nisammmassadsssaskdpksaopdcopewqfcjvnwgvoijwiojview k km kam am m akm sam miko miko NURSE.[/quote']

Have you ever considered telling the same story to a psychiatrist... :) :cyclops:

somehow we strayed from the subject here.

all SG-A torrents are on this site, both the 350's and Jmans 170mb's. So I don't see the problem.

Putting up a torrent from another site will not ruin your ratio, in fact it will give the torrent more seeders, so its to everybodys advantage, specially those who are not members of other sites.

If you seed on the other site you, you increase your ratio there and, automatically seed on this site because the hash is the same. Just put up the torrent as it is and don't make a new torrent,...it's much easier and takes about two minutes.

I have done it and got good response for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sov, update the first post:

The Sci Fi channel here in America, will have 2x11 of SG-1 SG-A (and BSG) on Janurary 6th (not this Friday but next Friday). A week before the 11th ;)

Thank god too, I need a fresh dose of all three.

on sg1archive forum say that 216 sga will be aired on the second of january at 8pm on TMN. (canada?)

WHAT?! 2x16?!

but..but...but I haven't even seen 2x11 yet! I need to download them because Australian tv sucks!

Now they'll have hardly any seeds, god damn it! :mad:

*races off to find the other episodes*

Zinny, go to the niteshdw torrent site - go into your profile, go to "Click here to adjust your settings " and mark all the series you would like to be notified by mail when they are uploaded on the site. when new eps will be uploaded, you will get mail with link (to the torrent) - you can be updated and lazy with that option activated. cool isnt it? ;)

Putting up a torrent from another site will not ruin your ratio

yes it will if it is a private tracker (and if you are not the uploader of that torrent).

to quote some faqs about that from private sites:

When a torrent is first started, the tracker uses the passkey to identify the user. Therefore the torrent will become associated with the user who last accessed the site with that passkey. If you share your passkey in some way, and some of the persons you share it with leech the torrent it will show up on your profile. Note that now torrents listed in your profile will always count towards your total stats.

on sg1archive forum say that 216 sga will be aired on the second of january at 8pm on TMN. (canada?)

WHAT?! 2x16?!

but..but...but I haven't even seen 2x11 yet! I need to download them because Australian tv sucks!

Now they'll have hardly any seeds, god damn it! :mad:

*races off to find the other episodes*

You have lived for so long without any stargate????? Damn I respect you for your extreme stamina....

But next time, visiting this site more often would be smart :)