How to get stargate before january 2006

Dadda

Well Stargate has started in the UK now it's upto ep3 so if it gets to where it stopped in the US. I will recored them and seed them for as long as possible, I only have a 4mb connection so if it'c better that I upload it to someone with a faster connection then it will be better for all. but i think buy the time the UK gets to EP11 and so I'm sure they will start up again in the US because it's now october 27th and in 9weeks it's the 29th december, and that means it will be the 3rd of Januarybefore EP11 is shown..so It doesn't look like there will be a way of getting them before hand..... :(

• 3 weeks later...

Browsing the internet i fell upon this.

Basically it says the movie network (canada) gets series 2 episode 11 of stargate atlantis on the 21st november, and if im right i think that is an unaired episode. Not sure when new eps of sg1 air, or when sky 1 overtakes sci-fi, although it may happen in jan.

It isn't, however, a guarantee anyone will cap and upload it which is a shame. Im sure some people did last season anyway.

From what I understand about the second half of the Atlantis season is it will air November 21st in Canada and show 5 shows straight. They will then have a couple week break before starting up again in January.

From what I have seen from the past, Sky 1 in the UK will start showing new shows by mid December.

So be ready to download them soon.

Browsing the internet i fell upon this.

Basically it says the movie network (canada) gets series 2 episode 11 of stargate atlantis on the 21st november, and if im right i think that is an unaired episode. Not sure when new eps of sg1 air, or when sky 1 overtakes sci-fi, although it may happen in jan.

It isn't, however, a guarantee anyone will cap and upload it which is a shame. Im sure some people did last season anyway.

Is this the same channel that you are refering to S0v13t

whoohoo! here it is!!!

Stargate.Atlantis.s02e11.The.Hive.(TC).avi

from The Movie Network

http://www.mininova.org/tor/159458

Encode Info

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video Source: DSrip (7000kb/s MP2)

Video Codec: XviD (2-pass)

Video Bitrate Average: 959kb/s

Video Resolution: widescreen 640 x 368

Video FPS: 29.971