real NiteShdw,fake NiteShdw....you cant tell..

john1000

Well its clear now.

You cant trust the files here from NiteShdw.

Cause i downloaded 7 seasons of voyager and all info indicated i was downloading NiteShdw stuff,but as it seems now,it wasnt.

So got all that stuff now and i cannot put it on a dvd .

Well this s.u.c.k.s.

And now it seems that these "types" of star trek are not originaly from NiteShdw handy work but from "someone" else.

BUT strangly enough shared here and allowed also.

I knew there had to be catch to this ,it was to good to be true.

Spend a lot of time downloading.

And for what?

F.u.c.k.i.n.g junk..

Yeah im pissed,and every right to be.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because its seems to be a wrong coding of mpeg4.

shared here on the site,fooling others..

the text file shows..

NiteShdw's Star Trek Torrents

* http://www.niteshdw.com *

The largest collection of Star Trek and Sci-Fi torrents around!

Please Donate - All donations are used to add more Star Trek content

and upgrade the tracker.

Recommended players:

VLC -- http://videolan.org/vlc

MPlayer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html

Nero Showtime 2 -- http://www.nero.com

Encoding Details: Season 6

.---------------------------------------------.

| Resolution | Size |

|------------+--------------------------------|

| 384x288 | 4.30 GB (4,620,993,598 bytes) |

'---------------------------------------------'

Video: ~490Kbps -VBR- Nero Digital MPEG-4 ASP (Advanced Simple Profile)

Sound: ~48Kbps -VBR- Nero HE-AAC (Advanced Audio Codec)

Re-encoded by 3.141592 from original 350MB rips by:

SFM-Season 1

FOV-Season 2,3

Young&Dangerous-Season 4,5,6,7

john1000. I watched one of our very own try and help you in one of the channels (for two hours no less), now you come here and make a thread, filled with the immature ranting of a pre-pubescent cuttlefish.

I love the signature, way to get, say...perhaps...banned.

Now before /you/ go shouting your mouth off or are tempted to reply in a non-civil manner to me, just think about how to spell the word: confirmed and also how to phrase your next few comments - they could well be the last ones you speak here at the forum.

If you downloaded those files and they were mis-labelled well that's not Nite's fault, that's someone else...now my question and this is the clincher?

Are you actually paying/donating for the service offered?

Im not saying anything bad or whatever.

Im not calling anyone any names.

And im dutch so writing with some mispelling shouldnt be any issue here okay...

And its also cheap that if something is wrong the oldest trick from the book is used....its free,do you pay...do you this...do you that...

Sorry but thats not right.

If you offer something someone is responsible for it,so infact you would like me to donate to a site that let me downloaded to wrong 28 gb ?

I clicked for nite's files but i didnt get that..

Thats the fact,nothing else.

Who's site is this?

Who offers the stuff i downloaded?

Your first post full of swearing, now that's bad you see...that's what we call mis-conduct and its supposed to be against the rules of the forum, those rules that you're supposed to follow ;)

Everyone can upload to this tracker, so if some guy named IKE for instance uploads a Star Trek torrent that happens to be full of rainbow bunny rabbit sex, you're stuck with that file...there's nothing anyone can do about it apart from remove the torrent and try to prevent the offender from uploading anything again.

So it seems that someone's actually uploaded a mis-labelled file, you need to do some research on what a torrent site is and what they do...especially how a tracker functions.

Let me give you a hint:

There are no files on the site, this is a tracker site...trackers point to torrents that are usually found in places like demonoid, or mininova, bobsjunkyard and hyeranoobye etc.

So, you see your beef is actually with the dingo that uploaded the torrent to the tracker, not with Nite who doesn't have the time to actually go through every torrent and verify they don't contain rampant bunny sex.

In the words of Frankie: Relax.

Name Star Trek Voyager Season 1(~170MB)

Uploader 3141592, 192 days 10 hours 17 mins ago <-- See here, this part is important...192 days ago, and the name of the uploader Fen has bolded just for you.

Category Voyager

Peers Seeds: 2 - Leechers: 17 - Ratio: 0.12:1

Last Seeder 1:36 ago

Rating

rating: 4.3 / 5

(4.3 out of 5 with 10 vote(s) total)

Views 1514

Hits 1213

Snatched 22791 time(s)

Announce http://www.niteshdw.net:2710/announce

Size 2.68 GB (2,882,465,013 bytes)

Files

ReadMe.txt 0.00 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x01-02 - Caretaker, Part I-II.mp4 344.80 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x03 - Parallax.mp4 171.97 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x04 - Time and Again.mp4 171.83 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x05 - Phage.mp4 171.61 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x06 - The Cloud.mp4 171.64 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x07 - Eye of the Needle.mp4 171.84 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x08 - Ex Post Facto.mp4 171.95 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x09 - Emanations.mp4 171.79 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x10 - Prime Factors.mp4 171.70 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x11 - State of Flux.mp4 171.77 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x12 - Heroes and Demons.mp4 171.54 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x13 - Cathexis.mp4 171.84 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x14 - Faces.mp4 171.63 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x15 - Jetrel.mp4 171.47 MB

Star Trek. Voyager 1x16 - Learning Curve.mp4 171.55

From this we can see, the user: 3141592 uploaded the rip, so they're actually responsible for the content not Niteshdw or the admin. Take your problem up with them, had you posted a much nicer thread I'd have been inclined to help you settle this but to be honest, you've already proven by making that rediculous signature and attack on the site and Nite to be not worth my time, beyond this point.

PM the user: 3141592 and complain to them.

Through the magic of the info page: http://www.niteshdw.com/torrents-details.php?id=1485

We can see their nfo/info to you and me, is very short and extremely poor.

Now the question I must ask is: does this torrent have any indication that it was mastered/encoded or distributed by Nite...in the readme perhaps or on the very page you got it from?

well that doesnt help realy.

how do you expect others to know this...

every idiot that signsup looks only at the info given.

its downloaded a lot isnt it?

22791 times ?

and if its in the wrong format of mpeg4 how come its still available.?

Aha...so john1000 here actually is in the wrong, thanks MM.

You see, when someone posts: Well its clear now. You cant trust the files here from NiteShdw. Cause i downloaded 7 seasons of voyager and all info indicated i was downloading NiteShdw stuff,but as it seems now,it wasnt.

That gives me the impression that he downloaded something that wasn't what he expected, the rabbit sex rather than hot Janeway action.

What it really is is a user complaining that they can't play the files from someone elses encode on a DVD player? Oh my...that's just L.A.M.E.

John1000 you just made my 'person that ticked me royally off' list.

Just like an EULA for a piece of software, you get what you pay for...if someone doesn't put the info in their torrent file that's not Nite's fault. I said it before, he can't police every torrent that's tracked...

Now if you'd like to do it, we'd require a minimum of your soul, 10,000 gallons of blood and the sacrifice of at least 3 virgins to S0V13T on every full moon.

If you can't do that then I am afraid there's no hope for you at all.

sure...i dont care how you all react ,thats fine by me.

i allways do my fighting alone, i know some agree with me.

fact is that a lot of people from this forum know that it was my intention (read previous topics) to burn them on dvd's.

but in the way they were offered.

and i dont read anywhere about any wrong version or downloads..

come on...!

am i the only one with brains that want to burn it on a dvd instead of collecting them?

john1000 i will choose not to comment on your post but i will tell you that i plan on releasing the 350mb versions of voyager i have. granted, i don't have all of them yet, but as soon as i gather a complete season i will post it. the files will be divx so they should work on your divx player (if that be your intent).

http://www.niteshdw.com/index.php

If you examine the above page you will see that it is broken off into five categories. They are as follows: NiteShdw's Torrents, Other Torrents, Sci-Fi Torrents, Sci-Fi TV Torrents, and Star Trek Torrents. Everything under the heading NiteShdw's torrents are Nite's rips and will play on your divx player. If you look under the section NiteShdw's torrents you will see that Nite hasn't released any Voyager rips yet. In fact, he is doing his best to finish DSN at the moment. There is no intent by Nite or any here to mislead anyone. I recommend you examine the torrent details, for most have clear information as to the rip's format.

that will be nice...

i appologise what i wrote here,i cant take that back.

but its also to bad nobody realises how i must feel.

ive spend a long time downloading it..

anyway,the bright side of it is that i burned the "real" nite stuff as i always planned on dvd 10 minutes ago,and with success.

just dvd/udf and it plays with a good quality.

now im hoping on some helpfull feedback from a dutch forum i posted this mpeg4 problem.