learning to respect each other

Ulysses

Hiya fellow sci fi fans.

Over the last couple of weeks it has seemed that we have had a very few people that seems to see fit to look for a argument not to mention swearing.

I think we should all be sensitive to other peoples feelings and given them more respect than has been happening recently. Not to mention not swearing seeing as we also have alot of under 18 users that use nites forums.

We all come from different countries, cultures and back ground but this site unites us all in a common intrest in sci fi and star trek....so can we just enjoy each others views without spoiling it for the vast majority of decent memebers :p

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on neomaster. Sure, we've all had our share of disagrrements / arguments / down right hatereds of others. But at the end of the day I like to think that there is no malice intended. I mean, we all have real lives outside the forum / IRC, right?

I think you have to listen to that little voice coming from the ether of reality saying "Step Awaaay From the Computer Screen. If You Don't Stop I'm Leaving You". So far I have been able to ignore it. In fact, I don't think I hear it anymore.

Immmm Cuuuured.

I know the voices are not real but, they have some pretty good ideas. hehe. ;)

And you are right there have been a few arguments recently, I stopped comming to the site for a littel while beacuse of the shjt that was going on. but things seemed to calm down.

What shjt was that?

c4 :thinking: