Shinzon's Predator Vs. Borg Cube

Centurion

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have an official site where they can post topicsa like what era do you want the new series to be and see what the fans vote.

I mean that's how you'd know what people want to watch.

and if that's too much problem hire someone to just go over sci fi boards like these and see what they want.

Bryan Singer [X-men director]... and Thomas Jane [Punisher actor] did that.

Bryan Singer went as some guy in superherohype.com and asked wht would be good for X2... fans said God love man kills... and that's wht he inspired the story from.

Thomas Jane went and asked what wud be the good issues to read to get to know the character... fans told him.

Sadly, the bigshots don't belive in those... they think they know better... then they have a million dollar flop.

So its been decided.... THE WINNER IS A STANDARD 28 CUBIC KM FLEET KILLING BORG CUBE !!!

I've been thinking about this for some time.

Upon first encounter the Predator may have the advantage with being able to shoot while cloaked plus the thalaron radiation weapon. however, the borg are all connected so they would transmit their information on the ship just before they are destroyed.

Then they would send another ship to assimilate them, then they be more powerful than ever before. With the thalaron radiation weapon at their disposal along with cloaking and the ability to fire while cloak would porbably make then strong enough to even take out species 8472, in theory.

That just my opinion anyway.

^however - like the Enterprise E - the Borg Cube has many phaser and torpedo weapons so if the scimetar were cloaked - the Borg Cube could just fire blind - they actually did this in Dark Frontier when the Delta Flyer was cloaked

Meh, we are talking about the Scimitar vs 1 Borg cube, not the entire borg collective.

Let me parrot my opinion from some previous posters.

I think the Scimitar has a good chance if they stay cloaked and don't attack long enough to deploy and fire their main weapon. The factors in that case are

a.) whether or not the borg ship will detect them in time.

b.) whether the cube stays stationary long enough.

c.) wheter or not the crew of the Scimitar have the balls to try and take down a cube by themselves.

Let's face it. Aside from the Scimitar's main weapon combined with their cloak, they don't stand a chance, and may not be undetectable by the borg anyhow.

OK played it and without a doubt...and easily done the Cube decimated the predator...

Game Stats::

Base Assult - 1 Predator + 1 Romulan Star Base

Difficulty of Predator - Admiral

Shields - All: R-Shield Type X

Primary Weaps - All: Romulan Disruptor Type IVF

HeavyWeaps - Fore: 4x Heavy Plasma Torpedoes

2x Myotronic Beam

Aft: 2x Heavy Plasma Torpedoes

Hull Systems- Max

Bridge - COmputer V, Cloak III

Officers - Max Prestige at all stations

Shuttles -6

Marines - 20

Mines - 24

Borg - Default Cube with weapon loadouts unchanged

^

^----Total Damage Sustained 504

Time Length of Battle 2:38

Even tho the ship can be customized anyway you want and could be debated that i cheated lol, the Predator was owned. Only minimal hull damage, and the Myotronic Beam's did disable/damage some of my weapons but not enough.