Fav Q Episode

philly

To be honest... I liked ALL Q episodes... even the one about the Q child near end of Voyager.

N I do love Q humour but I agree that Qs have a lot of potential to be used in plots as a majestic race.

If anyone read the Marvel Comics.... Captain Mar-vell... they'll understand what I mean. Sad the comic got cancelled but the character was exactly like Q.

He always did wacky things but by the end of arc all the twists fall into place that'll make you u go OH SH|T !!! didn't see that coming... and he DOES wathc over the universe.

Qs shud've been like that 'cause I'm pretty sure Marv was created in John De Lance's Qs image. Too much similarity.

I think Q was used just enough in TNG, my fav episode is All good things as it brought a sense of completeness to the show, if Q was used any more then it would become too complicated, for example if the Q had something to accomplish they could do it on their own, they wouldn't need the help from a savage race like the humans and all of a sudden it would be "Star Trek: TQC" having him as a side character adds light releif but also insight into the characters personalities.