Who Are You?

TFMF

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, one and all! I've been listening to my spouse talk about this site for years, now, and decided that I know a heckuva lot more about science-fiction, horror and fantasy than he ever will (I L Y, dear!). Now when we discuss Battlestar Galactica or other SF, you'll be seeing my words coming directly from me rather than from him. (I told him to use naquadria in the SG-1 word game...ha! Did I win a prize?)

I enjoy all forms of science fiction -- movies, TV shows, books, artwork, and gaming. Right now my favorite shows are Battlestar Galactica, the New Doctor Who, Torchwood, SG-Atlantis (although I prefer SG-1), and, when it returns, Heroes.

Hope to spend many enjoyable hours tooling through here.

Finabair, the only

I'm a physician, not a brick-layer!

Name: Rob

Live: So Cal

Favorite TV Shows: Star Trek (TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise), Family Guy, American Dad...

Spare time: Spent with my girlfriend, playing guitar hero, GTA series, reading.

Hobbies: Hiking, Drinking and Smoking.

Picture: Eventually, i will reupload my picture.

How did you find NiteSciFi?: I found NiteSciFi via a search of star trek voyager, found the fourm and here i am.

Name: Elliot

Live: England

Favorite TV Shows: Heroes, Star Trek, Doctor Who

Spare time: Spent on the internet.

Hobbies: Gaming mostly.

How did you find NiteSciFi?: I found it today, heard it from a friend of mine, can't wait to get the torrentz, but I'll just wait it out ^^

because, we don't have torrentz.

>.>

<.<

ANYWAY, I've updated my first post with some new info. I am now 18 (And have been for over 6 months), I have new favourite TV Shows, and general other new things which have happened. All very exciting. To me, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this place .... Some info..

Name : Tony

Favs : Well, SciFi obviously (and SciFact)... As far as favorite shows, anything that doesnt suck ( for example, I really like Farscape, but HENSON does NOT belong in SciFi, lol).

Age : Well, a hint.... MY anime was Battle of the Planets and Johnny Quest

I guess thats all for now, Im sure if I frequent this rock then you'll learn more