DS 9--Dominion War

wesi

I never got the chance to watch the episodes covering the war with the Dominion.

QUISTION: Which SEASON of DS9 should I download to watch those episodes. PLEASE help.

First of all, CALM DOWN, damnit.

If you just want the war, then grab the very last episode of Season 5, and download Season 6, then 7. You're missing out if you do that, IMHO.

226 - "The Jem'Hadar" is the first we ever see of the dominion.

It is a three episode plot and so continues into 301 and 302.

The rest of the episodes containing dominion plot in season 3 are 306 - "The Abandoned", 314 - "Heart of Stone", 320 - "Improbable Cause", 321- "The Die is Cast", 326 - "The Adversary". Still no war at this point, though.

Then for season four we have "401-402 - The Way of the Warrior", 404 - "Hippocratic Oath", 407 - "Starship Down", 411 - "Homefront", 412 - "Paradise Lost", 423 - "To the Death", and 426 - "Broken Link". Still no war, yet.

Season five has 501 - "Apocalypse Rising", 502 - "The Ship", 514 - "In Purgatory's Shadow", 515 - "By Inferno's Light", 525 - "In the Cards", and 526 - "Call to Arms". And with the end of Season 5, we have open war with the Dominion.

Season 6 and Season 7 are the war seasons. If you want some kind of lead-in, at the very least get the three part plot I listed for the end of Season 2 into Season 3, and get the Season 5 episodes I listed.

DS-9 is 1 ST series I'd recommend watching the entire thing from Season 2.

'Cause there are lots of other backplots and subplots which at time are better than the war. n My Fav arc... the mirror earth arc.

So get Niteshadw's ds-9 seasons... good seeds... very good size... good quality.

Season 6 n 7 u can get the big ones.

But I'd recommed u download... Season 6 n 7 1st 'cause the seeds are going away.

Bapman;

Thanks for the advice. I am d/loading 6 but 7 is not here!!! I have looked but cant find it anywhere. Any ideas?

Arktis already got u the link for Season 7.

Btw... I'd also recomend DL ing atleast 1st 2 to 3 episodes of Season 1.

Specially Emyssary. That one is very important.