Arktis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup ;)

Ok... here's another one

Star Ball X

I think ppl can figure out what tht's about... n instead of people charging up for 3 episodes... it'll be ships... and finally the mega battles will continue on for 6 - 12 episodes.

Oh that's good!

Star Ball X - Episode 210 - The Borg Ubertron Destructocube's 10th Transformation: Fighting Power 10 Trillion?

On the Last Episode of Star Ball X, Picard's trump card, the Super Omega Drive Pulse Attack, forced the collective to reveal it's 10th transformation. Will the secret technology from dimension 23 be enough, or is the Earth running out of time? Fight the Impossible Challenge!

*dunna nuh-nah na nana-na naaaaaaa.... neeneenee nana-na naaaaaaah!*

:D

"Enterprise Leap" - Capt. Sam Archer and his holo sidekick Porthos Calavicci leap into each Star Trek TV show trying to "set things right" (also televised in Europe as Mission Insane).

c4 :p

I really tought that the first episode of Enterprise could start in this way:

Scott Bakula leap into Archer's body while into the bridge everybody screaming because they under attack by an unknown force, then T'POL ask with som urgency to Archer:

"Capitain, what shall we do?"

"OH BOY..."

You know... why are we always making fun of the series !?

Why not SERIOUS ST ideas... fusion of something else... as a spinoff.

Like... The Time Enforcer thing would be a cross between Time trax / Timecop with Star Trek.

About a future cop... goes back to stop an unnatural disaster only to find out the future he came from is destroyed. So he goes on a journey to get rid of all the anamolies and in the end realises... his alternate self from the mirror universe is the BAD GUY.

Then the Super-man... star trek fusion.

The Federation discover an alien baby from another galaxy with superhuman powers.

in the end it could have a major twist like... that race is the creator of the BORGS.

C'mon... come up with some good ones.

You know... why are we always making fun of the series !?

Why not SERIOUS ST ideas... fusion of something else... as a spinoff.

I think it's because the OP gave the thread the title: "Amusing Hybrids - Trek + Another Show, Post your ideas" (my emphasis) -I could be wrong though, nd BTW feel free to start a thread about not-so-amusing bastardisations of Trek -I'd be sure to post there...

It might also be because the pairing of two ideas is the last thing you'll ever hear from either -Alien had a great thing going, Predator (some people think) had the same -Alien v. Predator killed both... and none of us actually want that for Trek

MMh... i see.

I also think that Jem'Hadars have more personality of the clones and, Yep, space battles are present in booth series but are a loooooooot different.

But this makes me wish to start a Thread titeled Jem'Hadars vs Clones! :D

Yeah... but THAT's wht I was implying...

Space... battles are NOT Star Wars.... MEGA EPIC Space battles are Star Wars... n tht's wht Deep Space nine had.

Plus the enemy had mindless killing machines that were created out of factories.

Like the Clone army n the Droids.

Soooo yes... its obviously different 'cause truth be told... DS-9 is more 'inspired' from B-5 that Star Wars but B-5 was definitely Star wars inspired.

TNG felt original.

ENT while new... went through the prequel plague that STAR WARS started.

Other than that the series was basicallly a re-hash of TOS n TNG.