Who is hottest?

mark3p

lexa doig(Dr Carolyn Lam SG-1 & Andromeda from the series with the same name....interesting that she is not the lead role' date=' when her character is named the same as the show...), no question about it....and michael shanks(dr. jackson) is one lucky bastard, as he is married to her.[/quote']

I'm 100% in agreement!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman (stargate atlantis)' date=' who was first officer of the Aurora acient ship, looked quite good aswell... Can't find a decent pic though[/quote']

her name was Pascale Hutton. shes nice aswell. i looked for a pic but the only ones i could find were those of her being a wraith.

The woman (stargate atlantis)' date=' who was first officer of the Aurora acient ship, looked quite good aswell... Can't find a decent pic though[/quote']

her name was Pascale Hutton. shes nice aswell. i looked for a pic but the only ones i could find were those of her being a wraith.

Yeah me too..

lexa doig(Dr Carolyn Lam SG-1 & Andromeda from the series with the same name....interesting that she is not the lead role' date=' when her character is named the same as the show...), no question about it....and michael shanks(dr. jackson) is one lucky bastard, as he is married to her.[/quote']

I say its amanda tapping she has got to be one hot sci fi star, c'mon u know all ur mouths were foaming in that episode of atlantis where rodney was imagining her coming on to him