Who is hottest?

mark3p

OK peeps no spoilers here but a quick question. Who do you think is hotter, Amanda Tapping or Rachel Luttrell? Goddamn atlantis is coming up with some great episodes but this question NEEDS ANSWERING!!

I vote Amanda Tapping although I wouldn't say no to a bit of Rachel hehe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little gut? She was pregnant

She's had it from the beginning. Needs to do more sit ups or sth.. As for being the most beautiful woman, I can think of MANY others haha. Tapping is the bottom of the list. Top would be luttrell, catherine bell, mimi rogers(x-files), nana visitor(kira), chase masterson(leeta)

Anyway,

you have sth to look forward to in the new ep of atlantis, if you're into tapping lol

Nana visitor? She is the only person I've seen where slices in the nose made her look BETTER! And no-one said about her being the most beautiful the guy said the most graceful. Although I prefer her being all rough and tumble!

And this was a stargate only post, don't want any of your Star Trek filth in here lol.

I might do a similar post in trek section but you'd all only vote for Jeri Ryan (seven of nine) whereas I'm more of a Jadzia Dax guy!

Strange flag, since she was born in the UK..

Weir has a nice face, but the body... that's where Rachel has it. She has both the face and curves, and she's toned. Amanda only has the chest covered. I'm pretty sure in a fight, Rachel would win if she really is trained for combat. She'd be quicker.

well, lets face it - amanda looks hotter becose she plays a smartest genius chick in sci-fi serises airing right now. racheel knows how to kick your a** but shes no good when you need a someone around to help you save the sun or blow it up for that matter :)

and that is part of a charm (brains and look)

Higginson is only in her 30's' date=' she isn't going to age too well..[/quote']

Heh, I'm glad you shared that bit of expert opinion with the rest of us. :rolleyes: She was born 1966, which makes her 40 next year. I think she'll age just fine.