ONE SHOT - Favorite TREK Episode?

DRMidnite

hmm....Emiissary wasn't that great really - i mean if you think of Wolf 359 - the battle they showed wasn't that great - i think if you compare it to the kind of big fleet battles in season 5/6/7 it could have been much better - well that's my opinion anyway

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap
From TOS: The City On The Edge Of Forever. Synopsis

c4 B)

That's the one for me, classic sci-fi written by Harlan Ellison, one of the all-time greats (pardon the pun!).

Ah...someone with quality taste.

(but I must say I seem to have missed the pun!?!)

c4 B)

hmm....Emiissary wasn't that great really - i mean if you think of Wolf 359 - the battle they showed wasn't that great - i think if you compare it to the kind of big fleet battles in season 5/6/7 it could have been much better - well that's my opinion anyway

Definitely the space battles in the later seasons were AMAZING! ... but now imagine... you've been watching TNG for near 7 years.... a new Star Trek is coming on... you dont know much about it but tune in because, let's face it... were Star Trek geeks (note: i didnt use the term nerd because Im not smart enough to be a nerd)... we're waiting in anticipation.. then words start scrolling down the screen...

"On Stardate 43997, Captain Jean-

Luc Picard of the Federation

Starship Enterprise was kidnapped

for six days by an invading force

known as the Borg. Surgically

altered, he was forced to lead

an assault on Starfleet at WOLF 359"

... then Locutus of Borg shows up... "Resistance is futile" next thing you know a galaxy class starship like ripped apart by a tractor beam... WOW! I have to say I was pretty darned impressed and captivated.

Yeah i see what you mean. I actually saw the later seasons of DS9 before i saw the first few seasons - so i saw the better battles before i saw the first ones. I also saw DS9 before i saw much of anything on DS9... :rolleyes:

Tough tough call, so many good ones.

TNG - Tapestry

DS9 - either Sacrifice of Angels or In the Pale Moonlight

Voyager - Year of Hell

Ent - Pod One, don't recall too many S2 or S3 eps that stand out and S4 isn't too fresh on my mind either