Watt Disney's Sci~Fi

Pak0

Would love to get hold of Watt Disney's Science Fiction Movies and TV Series

inclusive of animated ones.

Any torrent for Narnia, the movie(December 2005)?

Thanks.

PS: Kindly please include a collection of Watt Disney's Sci~Fi torrents in your NiteShdw as well.

Guest c4evap
Narnia is widely available on most torrent sites, just not on this one. Mainly because it's an new film and not scifi.

Click here for Narnia torrents

Thanks for the link. Downloaded the sample .avi file included and the quality looks very good.

Also Narnia has been out on dvd for ages

Not the one spoken of here.

c4 B)

Well Narnia was not an all bad movie imo. They never showed blood.... that pissed me off... they where stabbing every thing that moved and no blood... all though the Nazi bombers at the begining where pretty cool.

BUt i wouldnt class it a sci fi... its more of a fantasy imo

Well Narnia was not an all bad movie imo. They never showed blood.... that pissed me off... they where stabbing every thing that moved and no blood... all though the Nazi bombers at the begining where pretty cool.

I downloaded Narnia and didn't care for it all that much. The "kid's" acting was terrible (IMHO). Ruined the movie for me.

c4 :(

I downloaded Narnia and didn't care for it all that much. The "kid's" acting was terrible (IMHO). Ruined the movie for me.

c4 :(

its true the acting wasnt great but that mand eit for me in some ways. cos they were kids acting like kids. not actors who are kids, playing kids.

also liked that it made me feel like the book made me feel when i read it years ago.

onkly thing is is that they probably wont make my fave no.3 the horse and his boy.

loved that story

nite nite