Hidden Frontier Reviews

Rubus

Hello everyone! :-)

Last evening I uploaded all of the Star Trek Hidden Frontier seasons, and in only 10 hours over 400 people are downloading it. I guess people ARE interested in checking it out. :-)

For you folks that are downloading it, I'd like to hear what you think about it AFTER you've watched it. Try to look past the bad acting. These people are NOT professionals, but they're doing their best and trying to have fun. Let's cut them a little slack on their acting skills.

What I'm interested in is what you folks think about the stories and the overall feel of the series. I've thus far only watched the first season, but I must say I enjoyed it - considering the whole thing is created and produced by a bunch of amateurs. Heck, it could anyone of you or I in their place. Personally, I'd like to play an alien with a LOT of make-up. :-)

So, after you've watched the shows I'd love to hear what you think, and trying to put into context that it is being done by fans like you and I. If you haven't watched them and don't plan on watching them, then please don't write in just to slam the show. Heck, so far I think it's better than anything Berman was putting out recently. Heck, even the opening theme song "feels" like a genuine Star Trek theme - no cheesy singing. ;-)

I hope you enjoy the show, and thanks in advance for your participation.

P.S. - this was my first ever shot at creating and uploading a torrent. I'm just glad it worked. Whew! :-)

Howdy! :-)

I'm not sure which url you are looking for, so I'll post the ones for the individual seasons AND the Hidden Frontier website. I do NOT recommend downloading the episodes from the Hidden Frontier site as I found I had quite a bit of trouble connecting to their download site, and sometimes I'd get bumped off of their site.

Also, after I downloaded all the episodes for all the seasons, I renamed the files so they would fit in a familiar format that I've noticed for other Star Trek shows on this site. The ones you download from the Hidden Frontier site are saved as "601", "602", etc. I renamed the files to include the title of the episode. I thought that would be helpful and that people would want to have the title of each episode on the files. So I recommend downloading the torrents that I made here on Nite's site, because then the title names for each episode is already there for you. :-)

Here is the website for the original Hidden Frontier site:

Star Trek Hidden Frontier

Here are the pages for the individual torrents:

Season 1: Star Trek Hidden Frontier Season 1

Season 2: Star Trek Hidden Frontier Season 2

Season 3: Star Trek Hidden Frontier Season 3

Season 4: Star Trek Hidden Frontier Season 4

Season 5: Star Trek Hidden Frontier Season 5

Season 6: Star Trek Hidden Frontier Season 6

Sorry if this is more information than you were looking for, but I wanted to try and cover all the options. I hope you enjoy the show! :-)

ok, i wm Downloadinf it now, and it seems pretty good. Altough the actors look a littel weak and they look like a blind man put on their make-up.

But i will give it a chance, i am desperate for some new ST, lol. And the story seems....ok... i guess, i will need to see how they play it out but from the looks of things i bet that i will like some of it. we will see.

well first off I just watched the first and second eps.... and their acting is really bad. I have more talent in my left thumb. The costumes and make up where pretty lame. In the second eps there was that captin or who ever, but what got to me is that she was wearing glasses... hell i have never seen any one on ST wear glasses...

Other than horible acting, makeup, and graphics... the story was ok.

Even though the graphics whernt as cool as the ST graphic/models the battel scenes where pretty cool.

so for the over all i have sen so far i give it a 5.5/10

• 1 month later...

downloaded the first series and ive only seen a few episodes but i have to say that for a programme created entirely by fans it is good. i have to agree that the acting is bad and the graphics obviously arent as good as other shows but the story gets you interested (at least it did with me).

My rating is: 6/10