Ulysees 31

Chiggy

When I was a wee nipper I used to watch an animated series called Ulysees 31.

For its day this was a fantastic series and that theme tune was so catchy I can still remember it from all those years ago.

The great Mr Niteshadow has of course torrented the entire series.

Another one of my favourites (the brain child of the guy who wrote B5) was Jace and The Wheeled Warriors which came a lot later.

Such a shame they dont make kids shows like these anymore. Fantastic stuff.

Are there any like minded fans on forum?

P.S. I can remember thinking those floating lifeless bodies in Ulysees were really freaky!

Incase you need a refresh on those theme tunes you can download them here:

http://www.sfxb.co.uk/animated/index.html

Some one should really take these old shows and give them a new lease of life........in 1998 there was talk of a Ulysees film......its sadly came to nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

So Did I.

Worst of all I only got to see the last episode (where they find the kingdom of Hades) last year. I had to wait the best part of 20 years to see Ulysees get home! I don't even think Homer's Oddessy lasted that long - lol

So Did I.

Worst of all I only got to see the last episode (where they find the kingdom of Hades) last year. I had to wait the best part of 20 years to see Ulysees get home! I don't even think Homer's Oddessy lasted that long - lol

damn i cant rememeber that one

• 1 year later...

LMAO.

Same here.