Dont let the UN Control US

GhostShadow

When is obedience to an order treason?

Can an American soldier be forced to serve a foreign power? That's what we're going to find out! American sovereignty hangs in the balance.

You can read about this here: Screw the UN

This is wronge. Our soilders serve the United States of America, not the United Nations. American soldiers are in service to THEIR OWN COUNTRY! to serve Ameican intrest and to follow American Orders.

lapel_pin.jpg

EDIT: I found this in the Vetrens thoughs.

1st LT (O-2) Harvey Wysong:

"I swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help me God...Anyone who uses the machinery and power of government in violation of the Constitution is a "domestic enemy" of the Constitution."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not only does the Charter Organization (United Nations) not prevent future wars, but it makes it practically certain that we shall have future wars, and as to such wars it takes from us (the United States) the power to declare them to choose the side on which we shall fight, to determine what forces and military equipment we shall use in war, and to control and command our sons who do the fighting."

--J. Ruben Clark, Jr., former Under-Secretary of State and Ambassador to Mexico, who was widely recognized as one of our nation's foremost international lawyers, stated on page 27 of the book entitled "The United Nations Today".

American soliders are not the only ones fighting this. Foreign Military

I am not talking about the Efectiveness of the UN in diplomatic relations. I am talking about how American Troops Should not and will not be told whom to fight by forgien powers. And if you remember corectly it was America who created the "leauge of nations" and We didnt join then. So say what you want about reaping and sowing.. this is wroge. I have Donated money and am writting a letter.

jean luc Picard said "men of good consious will not blindly follow orders". Mike is a True American.

Well, the USA has a great track record of disregarding International Law, and the Geneva Convention when it proved to be inconvient in their "Witch hunt of the Week".

The US leaving the UN... thats like Earth declairing independance from the United Federation of Planets, so that they can go pick on and conquor the Ferengi Homeworld, becuase Quark cheated a couple of Ensigns.

well, imo this is entirely an internal US matter.

a. He was ordered to Germany by a US military officer

b. He was ordered to wear the blue stuff by a US military officer (I think, not certain about this, since it was not completely clear from the text I read, but I'd presume it is so)

c. Everybody else seemed to understand what they were supposed to do.

The primary arguement would be that he was ordered to go to Germany and consequently report there and follow orders that were given to him there, if not there would be little value in sending him to Germany in the first place.

My point: it's not the UN you should be arguing against, it is your own politicians/military that are willing to send troops there or anywhere else where they would have to obey 'foreign' officers, further, he is/was being charged before a US court....

To conclude: that must be the lamest way to get a discharge, because your uniform is not aok... duh...

The whole concept of Government is wronge and illegal and dont get me started on how Illegal the UN is. i know that Amreica is not perfect and i still love it, b/c its still by far the one place i want to live, And i dont want to see the ppl who protect this great land to be wearing the Uniform of a lesser government.

And no, i am not brainwashed, despite what ppl might think.

Gerhard Flemming, Sgt. ret. East German Air Force

"I believe that this UN issue is not only an American problem, it is everyone's problem. I have been in Czechoslowakia a couple of years ago and believe me the Czecs see it our way also. I have Polish friends here in the US - they also share our believes."

"Everybody is concerned about the world losing the American Constitution as law in the US. Most educated people of the world know the US Constitution better than most Americans and want it as law of their land. "

EDIT: you are right tesuo, i am angry at my Governemnet, but not for sending him over there. but for allowing this to happen. He was not ordered to wear that my United States Military officer.

And Screw blue, its not tactical.

dude you are missing my point.

I am saying that UN is straying from what it is supposed to do. We didnt join the league of nations b/c it was not fair to germeny and we joined the UN b/c it LOOKED FAIR AT THE TIME. Now it is abusing its power, and that is not cool.

But back to the point of it telling an American soldier what to do... its wronge

oh and i guess blue is very tactical if you are fighting on top of the water.... but then you would use a boat..

Gerhard Flemming, Sgt. ret. East German Air Force

"I believe that this UN issue is not only an American problem, it is everyone's problem. I have been in Czechoslowakia a couple of years ago and believe me the Czecs see it our way also. I have Polish friends here in the US - they also share our believes."

"Everybody is concerned about the world losing the American Constitution as law in the US. Most educated people of the world know the US Constitution better than most Americans and want it as law of their land. "

hahaha, thats hilarios :) we should belive a guy who came to europe for a short time and take his word for it? LOL I was born and live here in europe and let me tell you nobody here sees UN as "a problem". and that we want US Constitution here as the law of our land - dont get me even started on that one :D

p.s. you use too much red in your posts, we can equaly read white ;)

edit: just checked that guy, he is german but I didnt find anything about him on the net except this: http://www.mikenew.com/others.html

indeed :)

oh and i guess blue is very tactical if you are fighting on top of the water.... but then you would use a boat..

you are missing the point - they are peace troops.

or at least for maintaining peace and some basic order so that civilians are at least somewhat protected.

And i dont want to see the ppl who protect this great land to be wearing the Uniform of a lesser government.

Do you really believe that? That if someone isn't American that they are your inferior?

I may have misunderstood the context.

The US may abide by what the UN suggest, but they are far from having the right to tell us what to do. and this is only a small view of their power. they tell us that we cant attack who we want to, we have to cunsult the Global Community before we DEFEND AMERICAN CITIZENS.. like hell he do.

I stand by bush when he basicly said "F U" to the UN and attacked Iraq. What the hell are they gonna do, sanction us? lmao. With what army? We are thier army. International law is a joke, a way that third world powers try to attack world leaders sicne thier military is weak.

If it where up to me America would leave the UN. I didnt choose to join.

And i dont want to see the ppl who protect this great land to be wearing the Uniform of a lesser government.

Do you really believe that? That if someone isn't American that they are your inferior?

I may have misunderstood the context.

No, i think the UN to be a lesser Government than The United States Governemnt. I dont hate euro's or any other citizens of other govenrments. Sorry for not being clear. And yes I really do believe that.

we joined the UN b/c it LOOKED FAIR AT THE TIME. Now it is abusing its power, and that is not cool.

Some people might argue that the USA has become corrupted, and abuses it's power.

yeah sure... they have that Right. that right was givin to them by the US government... fail to see the point.

NO other country joined the the USA.. but we joined the UN