WHAT WILL BE FOUND ON MARS

psheldrake1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a crack at them pyramids. There has to be some good stuff in them

I'm cool as long as we don't loot them. There will be plenty of money to be made on Mars without doing that.

.....Imagine. You'd be standing where no human has stood for 5,000 years!!

:stare:

That would be cool to be on mars and finally feel the excitement of EXPLORING' date=' I mean Earth is mostly discovered anyhows. There's plently to map and explore at Mars .... if they dont use a sattelite pictures etc the fun wouldnt be spoiled :)[/quote']

Mars is not gonna be easy.......The climate is just as harsh as you think it is, possibly even more.

A solar flare will fry you where you stand if you are unfortunate enough to be outside when it happens.

That would be cool to be on mars and finally feel the excitement of EXPLORING' date=' I mean Earth is mostly discovered anyhows. There's plently to map and explore at Mars .... if they dont use a sattelite pictures etc the fun wouldnt be spoiled :)[/quote'] Come to BC Canada. Most of the province has not be explored.

That would be cool to be on mars and finally feel the excitement of EXPLORING' date=' I mean Earth is mostly discovered anyhows. There's plently to map and explore at Mars .... if they dont use a sattelite pictures etc the fun wouldnt be spoiled :)[/quote'] Come to BC Canada. Most of the province has not be explored.

Cool, I've been there before.

I am Canadian afterall. It was awesome to swim in the ocean.

I was invited there to take care of a cousin who improved from his condittion.

I swam in the ocean, under lions bay and it was awesome. So awesome that I swam there for 6 hours and my folks there got really pissed I didnt phone them. But.... I didnt mean not to I just lost track of time and truely enjoyed the ocean!!! I just .... didnt feel like leaving and going away from my swimming. It was an awesome experience lol!

Plus getting back home in central canada I had the shock of my life adapting back into the less scenic aspects of where I live.... compared ot BC

Even if Mars could be colonized would it become a 'colony' or would it become independant? Because I sure as heck wouldnt want to see a rebelling planet or something like that.

If it was up to me, it'd be independant.......

i agree, but in a sort of cooperative movement with Earth.

i agree' date=' but in a sort of cooperative movement with Earth.[/quote']

Joint fleet operations is fine by me.......

.....Provided Earth ever makes a fleet to begin with.

The earth.... You meen the US. As they are the only superpower left, It's up to them to start the project.

The earth.... You meen the US. As they are the only superpower left' date=' It's up to them to start the project.[/quote']

The USA isn't gonna do squat.......All of our resources are tied up fighting the "War on Terrorism".

......Russia isn't gonna do anything, because they need to wait & see what we do.

That leaves China........Who will go to the Moon, Mars, & beyond.

The earth.... You meen the US. As they are the only superpower left' date=' It's up to them to start the project.[/quote']

The USA isn't gonna do squat.......All of our resources are tied up fighting the "War on Terrorism".

......Russia isn't gonna do anything, because they need to wait & see what we do.

That leaves China........Who will go to the Moon, Mars, & beyond.

Maybe I should upload a few courses on Cantonese & Mandarin. Then at least we can talk our way in.

That will be hard to get past Nite. I've pushed the limit now when I ul science books. ULing languages' date=' that won't get through.[/quote']

Well then.......Dos Vedonia! (Yes, my Russian sucks........So sue me).

Us "filthy capitalist pigs" will no doubt be loaded on trains & taken for reprograming.

:(