Lucy Lawless joining BSG???

USWhoFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's even hotter these days than she was back during her Xena run. I mean that season 2 episode was smoking, that whole outfit and blonde hair plus british accent *drool*

I miss Xena :( it had a crap ass ending

I'm with Mav and the others here. Lawless was HOT in that BSG episode that she was already in, looked great as a blonde.

The weird thing is, as I watched that episode, the whole time I thought to myself: "man this chick looks familiar..."

It wasn't till the very end and she was disclosed to be a Cylon, that I put 2 + 2 together, and realized who she "was."

The weird thing is, as I watched that episode, the whole time I thought to myself: "man this chick looks familiar..."

It wasn't till the very end and she was disclosed to be a Cylon, that I put 2 + 2 together, and realized who she "was."

I still didn't. I had to watch it back just now to actually see that it was her. Now I can see it's her but I had the same 'I'm sure I've seen her before but where?' feeling. I just dismissed it as 'probably a bit-player in a TV movie I watched ages ago'.

It's the mark of a truly great actor/actress to immerse into a role and not be recognised for past performances.

Now she's a Cylon model (and as she's one of the only twelve) which means she'll be back. They didn't even work out she was a Cylon.

Technically, she could be either or. Who's to say the Cylon's don't have friends amongst the Sympathizers whom would help them if they thought it would help end hostilities? She probably is a Cylon, but from the way it was shown, she didn't have any copies nearby to confirm it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah she's #3- and it seems like the model numbers might correspond to their ranking, don't you think?

Who is #1? Could it be a Baltar? Probably not, but could be a great twist.

Lawless was great. The way she was obviously baiting Caprica Six and Sharon was great. Power struggles and dissent among the Cylons!!! Just awesome. The show has weird moments and some plot holes, but it's still one of the best out there. Can't believe seasons about done.

She looks fantastic as a blonde and she was completely chilling as a cylon.

Yeah she's #3- and it seems like the model numbers might correspond to their ranking, don't you think?

Who is #1? Could it be a Baltar? Probably not, but could be a great twist.

Lawless was great. The way she was obviously baiting Caprica Six and Sharon was great. Power struggles and dissent among the Cylons!!! Just awesome. The show has weird moments and some plot holes, but it's still one of the best out there. Can't believe seasons about done.

There must be some significance to the model numbers, even if that significance could be attributed to the order of design or production. The Sixes we've seen so far seemed to have generally looked down on Boomer #8s, and Galactica-now-on-Caprica Boomer #8 says to CapricaSix that most 6s are so "hard-core." Is poor #12 on the bottom rung?

#3 Xena

#5 Dorel

#6 Six / Gina

#8 Boomer

unknown: Leoben, Dr. Simon Cylon

People have specuated that each cylon was designed for a specific purpose or that the cylons were designed along a spectrum ranging from 1-12. From what little we've seen of some models, it could be or include an emotional / empathy spectrum.