When will the world end?

Arktis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares? some people were always stupid enough to make all life cease to exist. in the near future, they will finally have chance to do it (today, millions of people know how to make a bomb; soon millions will have far more dangerous knowledge)

Even if humanity is wiped out, the world will get along just fine... so, I say the world will end in 5 or 6 billion years when the sun goes red giant and (possibly) eats the earth.

Hopefully, we'll still be around in some form, and be able to watch the fireworks! ^^

wouldn't that be the year 5 billion? :)

The Myans predicted the planetary alignment in dec 21 2012 which cosmologists have proven to be correct. According to the Myany this was ment to channel a cosmic portol of energy to earth. I dont think they so much predicted it, i think it is part of a cycle and happend to them. They only had to calculate when it would happen next and carve it in stone so future people could read it and know it was going to happen on that date. Where did the millions of Myans dissapear to? I think that most of them assended, and this cosmic energy was what helped raise there vibration to a level that they could live as pure energy. If this is right they could still be floating around us now?

Yes but before that happens, the Andromeda Galaxy (our nearest neighboring galaxy) will collide with the Milky Way Galaxy (yup, that's us, folks!) and Earth has a pretty slim chance of surviving that one... only if our solar system is on the opposite side of the galaxy when the collision occurs and our solar system gets thrown out into the further remote cold and lonely depths of space.

But anyways, if we want to survive, we not only have to leave the solar system, but the galaxy as well, and even the universe itself because that will eventually burn out and/or be violently reborn.

Unless it all ends tomorrow. *poof*

If the Andromeda Galaxy is the closest to the milkyway it is still 2.52 Million Light years away.

This means that if both galaxys were traveling toward each other at the speed of light (300,000 km per second, highly unlikely) it would still take 1.26 million years for the colision to happen. I think 2012 will come first.