Which Empire Shall Rule The 21st Century?

synexo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iraq has been divided upon those ethnic lines for centuries. The Zionists have nothing to do with this. The country of Iraq is largely a British creation, it's borders arbitrarily established by the Empire. You may want to correct your ignorance before you preach to others of their supposed ignorance.

I have difficulty with equating different ethnic areas of a large united country with the concept of 3 independent ethnic areas with 3 independent governments.

They do not seem the same to me. But then hot does not seem cold to me. Red does not seem to be purple to me. I never could get a handle on how people like you think.

The US government being pro-israeli DOES NOT = "global zionist conspiracy".

Sure it does. Anyone with any intelligence knows this to be fact.

Actually no. Anybody with intelligence requires facts before jumping to conclusions, especially when it comes to assertions like yours that the world is run by a vast Jewish conspiracy. ie: SOME PROOF. Just saying "anybody knows" doesn't cut it.

JUDAISM AND FREEMASONRY .... We will continue our discussion with Michael Tsarion about the secret societies that ruled the World from ancient Time to the present. Tonight we will concentrate on the power that rules now. Join us tonight by going to www.currentissues.tv and click on" ON AIR"

Freemasonry is born out of Israel - The Jewish Guardian (April 12, 1922)

Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end

- Rabbi Isaac Wise (of B’nai B’rith, quoted in Israelite of America, Aug 3, 1866)

One of the many triumphs of our freemasonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, should never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our universal King of the Jews; and should never know that we are commanding them to forge the chains of their own servility to our own future King of the World

- Speech at the B’nai B’rith convention in Paris, published in The Catholic Gazette (Feb 1936)

Please note where that last quote was published. Then ask yourself. Isn't it coincidental that the Zionist controlled press has crucified the Catholic Church about pedophilia for about 15 years now. So much so that the Catholic Church is nothing but a shell of what it once was.

Catholic Pedophilia is a Zionist plot to destroy the Catholic Church. One of Zionism's main rivals from history until now.

But one thing I definately am is anti-bullcrap. And you don't have a shred of evidence to support your wild conspiracies.

Sure I do. It would be wasted on someone of your limited mentality and tendencies towards abusive language and bullying behavior.

Yeah... because the Israels treat the Palestinians so well.

Why do people forget that Israel was a nation FORGED OF TERRORISM. Much like the Republic of Ireland and the United States of America.

Who said violence never solves anything?

You know, there is a sort of watermark for any kind of philosophy or religion that is misleading and/or dangerous. It is this: having an answer for everything. Nothing and nobody contains all the answers. Husto, maybe you should think about that. Everything is not as clear-cut and easy to boil down to simple components as one might hope. If you think you have all the answers... in all likelyhood, you do not. It is tempting to get caught up in that kind of trap because you get the sense that you understand most everything; that the answers and paths are clear; that you have a grip on the lever to the cogs of world (okay, perhaps nothing so grand, but you get the idea). It's one of the great appeals of religion, and also of the scapegoating other races/peoples we have seen repeated the world over.

While often times there can be a significant ammount of truth in these philosophies/religions (and even to much of what many half-obsessed alarmists say), they are by no means all encompassing blankets of truth, and the idea that if perhaps everyone were to wrap themselves in such a blanket then all would be well is dangerous and inflammatory. And so Husto, I think perhaps you should take some time to reflect on that.

Do not take this the wrong way. I am not totally discounting everything you have to say. I just hope that you will cool off with the fanatacism and take a more balanced approach with your ideas and attitudes towards others.

To the rest of you: I am sorry if am am spoiling your fun, but I tend to take these kinds of things seriously.

You know, there is a sort of watermark for any kind of philosophy or religion that is misleading and/or dangerous. It is this: having an answer for everything. Nothing and nobody contains all the answers. Husto, maybe you should think about that. Everything is not as clear-cut and easy to boil down to simple components as one might hope. If you think you have all the answers... in all likelyhood, you do not. It is tempting to get caught up in that kind of trap because you get the sense that you understand most everything; that the answers and paths are clear; that you have a grip on the lever to the cogs of world (okay, perhaps nothing so grand, but you get the idea). It's one of the great appeals of religion, and also of the scapegoating other races/peoples we have seen repeated the world over.

While often times there can be a significant ammount of truth in these philosophies/religions (and even to much of what many half-obsessed alarmists say), they are by no means all encompassing blankets of truth, and the idea that if perhaps everyone were to wrap themselves in such a blanket then all would be well is dangerous and inflammatory. And so Husto, I think perhaps you should take some time to reflect on that..

What are you going on about?

Do not take this the wrong way. .

No danger of that. It is impossible to take nonsense the wrong way.

I am not totally discounting everything you have to say. I just hope that you will cool off with the fanatacism and take a more balanced approach with your ideas and attitudes towards others.

You equate facts with fanatiscism? I have met people like you before. The call hobbies and interests "Obsessions". Basically what they do is take any normal activity and label it with a negative label. From breathing air to eating food to going to sleep, they will find some way to make those everyday things that all people do seem awful and terrible.

I never did understand why they did that. I think it has something to do with selfishness. To get their way no matter what the cost.

Y'know... if people spent even a fraction of the time they use claiming that they have proof on actually presenting that proof, there would be a lot less confusion and conflict out there...

Note that personal belief, 'common sense', handfuls of anecdotes, and random conspiracy theories do not constitute proof.

FORUM RULES:

2. No foul, obscene, or demeaning language.

-- Let's try to keep the site 'family friendly'. Also, please refrain from making comments regarding race, religion, sexual orientation, or web browser usage. Some people can be very offended if they are told that Firefox is a crappy browser.

The Zionists bought out all the media outlets and has turned them into Muzak for the entire country of the USA.

Catholic Pedophilia is a Zionist plot to destroy the Catholic Church. One of Zionism's main rivals from history until now.

[ Who is first in the list of captions?

Jews of course. They always are.

RACISM HAS NO PLACE IN THESE FORUMS. No antisemitism. No racism of any kind.

you know, imo this used to be a 'silly' topic about a strange/interesting/funny/... idea. but it has evolved into something a lot different and people have gone way off-topic and have become rude, so for now

MODERATION:

this topic is locked!