Which Empire Shall Rule The 21st Century?

synexo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, where is the option for China?

China only needs to have a per capita GDP of one third that of the USA to have equal financial clout and to be honest, China is playing for the long term. By 2050, it's more a question - all things being equal - of India or China.

Thinking in terms of military might is rather archaic. Ultimately war has become a costly business and I think America has demnostrated more than a few times that it's a clumsy tool for foreign policy. Besides, as 9/11 demnostrated the most expensive military in the world can't stop a group of suitably fanatical and resourceful individuals can strike at the very heart of America.

Really GhostShadow, despite the fact you've mentioned the cold war is over - you sure don't seem to be acting in a manner. Sounds like you're still waiting for tanks bearing the hammer and sickle to roll over the horizon. If only it was that simple.

how you gonna get over here? we will blow up your boats b 4 you can even see us. America has the most Advanced navy and largest navy in the world. you see after the cold war... every one BUT America stopped making weapons a developing in a mass scale. And if you some how by the will of god made it on american soil, every one in America owns a gun.... My family owns three... And read the military status of each country, America has the largest Army in the world... a volunteer ARMY, mind you.

Its seems that you got it all wrong...modern warfare isnt fought at sea anymoore.....Its air power that is the most powerful weapon to day and of course inteligent missiles. There will be no invasion without those weapons in a modern war.

You are probably thinking of iraq and there weapon tech from the 50s. We in europe are leading manufactures in missiles and aircraft. Hell even russian has better aircraft that usa. :D

Us navy will sink in the sea if they should attack EU no matter how big they are. Bigger ship are easier to hit and dont you forget that.

Well, I dont want America to rule the world, i want America to let Europe fend for its self and let them burn in their chaotic union of lies. I say let another dictator rise in europe agian and let him kick europes ass....agian. I see no reason to continue ties with them.

Well, I hope you know that you have just insulted about 350 million people.

omg, on a daily bases ppl say crap about America which is 300, million ppl (rounding up). so go cry, i dont care. Its the truth, and I really dont see how I insulted any one. ppl Call America power hungry, and I will call the EU an empire of lies.

Well we base our conclusion on arguments you have not done so, so untill then you are insulting people.

And well I was reverrring to letting all us europeans suffer under an dictator (the last one killed 60 million).... That is an insult. The other could be an opinion if you state some arguments.

how you gonna get over here? we will blow up your boats b 4 you can even see us. America has the most Advanced navy and largest navy in the world. you see after the cold war... every one BUT America stopped making weapons a developing in a mass scale. And if you some how by the will of god made it on american soil, every one in America owns a gun.... My family owns three... And read the military status of each country, America has the largest Army in the world... a volunteer ARMY, mind you.

Its seems that you got it all wrong...modern warfare isnt fought at sea anymoore.....Its air power that is the most powerful weapon to day and of course inteligent missiles. There will be no invasion without those weapons in a modern war.

You are probably thinking of iraq and there weapon tech from the 50s. We in europe are leading manufactures in missiles and aircraft. Hell even russian has better aircraft that usa. :D

Us navy will sink in the sea if they should attack EU no matter how big they are. Bigger ship are easier to hit and dont you forget that.

dude, dont be an idiot. America has 25 of the WORLDS 35 Aircraft carriers. the other ten are slpit between other countries. And you are gonna need aircraft carriers to get your planes over here, b/c your planes might have enough fule to fly here and engage our airforce, but when you run away you are not gonna have enough fule to get back...

SO good luck, and about ICBM's, America has them too. I doubt that the UK would use them for fear of "MAD"; Mutualy Assured Destructuon.

Lets not endulge in speculation anymore. I am just saying that America needs to pull out of Europe and become more Isolated like b 4 WW2 and B 4 the Europeans dragged us into their problems.

Keep it civil, if it becomes a flame war it will be locked.

I choose option 3:

Total world destruction, the way this place is going it'll be Ragnarok not before long and then I'll be able to do my job and slope off into the annals of non-history for a nice frosty beer, a few millenias kip and by that time a new planet will be born.

So the cycle continues.

Lets not endulge in speculation anymore. I am just saying that America needs to pull out of Europe and become more Isolated like b 4 WW2 and B 4 the Europeans dragged us into their problems.

Dragged us into their problems???? what do you mean by that... I sincerely hope you are not reverring to WW2... America didn't join that war because of europes demise... Hitler declared war on the US, which was pretty stupid....

I do totally agree with your statement, america should indeed try to become more isolated.

Euroasian dynasty.....

ghost why do you wish to be more isolated? sure its good to be independant, but to isolate yourself will you without new ideas, new input ect. and if something really happens i belive major corporations are more likly to rule anything than countries. Governments have say but it is the corporations that rule them.

THE NEW EMPIRE OF GREAT BRITAIN

Ruler: King George VII of Great Britain

Prince%20Charles%202.jpg

ummm, that's Charles......not George.

America has the most Advanced navy *** snip *** America has the largest Army in the world... a volunteer ARMY' date=' mind you.[/quote']

Actually Europe, inparticular Sweden and Norway, produce the world's most advanced stealth ships, the visby. They are far ahead of the US.

and China has the world's largest army, followed by North Korea. When it comes down to it , it doesnt matter how they signed up.

Up until 2035 the US will be king' date=' after that, a coaltition of China and India will rule the world![/quote']

Until 2090, when Canada will surprise everyone by taking over the world using a new secret weapon that no one has ever tried before--could it be love? ;)

Canada's real secret weapon:

brew.jpg

c4 :p

ummm, that's Charles......not George.

He will be known as George when he ascends to the throne.

Charles doesn't want to be King Charles for a start, not a pleasant history to the name.

His grandfather was King George VI if memory serves.