Fave Trek Series - to supplement the discussion, not to replace

maverick

this thread is to accompany the discussion thread, not to replace it.

so if ya wanna chat in here, chat about something else.

e.g. the socio-political change on the tribble homeworld during the increase in Klingon hostility.

Be serious mind! :cyclops:

Wait a second...

In the Star Trek Animated Series - did the Klingons have ridges? THat just occured to me.

I find it amusing that in the season 6 opener they go "If you were not innoculated - the blood wine would KILL YOU TO DEATH."

Klingons - those drunks.

Well, this is an ever changing community, clearly in the past year some people that liked TNG have left and some that like DS9/VOY have joined, nothing wrong with that though... :)

I'll have a look if I can find the 'old' poll.

Here it is. TNG is the clear winner out of nearly 250 votes, DS9, VOY and ENT are close.

indeed - Voy is more popular than i thought to - you hear a lot of bad mouthing about Voyager - most of it is unfair

Hmm, where did that mouthing come from.. I wonder :rolleyes:

;)

:rolleyes: hmm....indeed :cyclops:

indeed - Voy is more popular than i thought to - you hear a lot of bad mouthing about Voyager - most of it is unfair

Hmm, where did that mouthing come from.. I wonder :rolleyes:

;)

:rolleyes: hmm....indeed :cyclops:

hmm, now you've made me curious, who would dare mouth at VOY? Come out, identify yourself!!! :D

I'm also surprised at how well Voyager is doing. I constantly hear people badmouth it. Stuff like "Janeway is too soft" or "The plot is too weak" has always made me wonder why the series lasted so long if it was so unpopular. Now I realize that the only reason it seemed to be unpopular was that the minority of people that hated it were more vocal than all the people who like it. Jeez guys, represent.

I'm also surprised at how well Voyager is doing. I constantly hear people badmouth it. Stuff like "Janeway is too soft" or "The plot is too weak" has always made me wonder why the series lasted so long if it was so unpopular. Now I realize that the only reason it seemed to be unpopular was that the minority of people that hated it were more vocal than all the people who like it. Jeez guys' date=' represent.[/quote']

Right you are. The Voyager "haters" are a very vocal MINORITY. :p

After all...the show lasted 7 years and tied TNG & DS9 for longevity. VOYAGER ROCKS!

c4 B)