New guy , with new photos

GoldCylon

I am the kid on the block here, and came with some new toys to show off. I was able to get my hands on some photo's that haven't been posted on the web before. They are the session one on the links I will supply below. Other photo's are posted that are from concept drawing, and genreal release. Hope you enjoy them. Click here

Sorry to dip offtopic but when I go to that link, or even the site in question, I get this message in firefox

ff.jpg

Normally I wouldn't bother to ask but hey, when firefox tells me something might not be secure, I perk my ears up and listen...Any idea what that means?

Sorry to dip offtopic but when I go to that link, or even the site in question, I get this message in firefox

ff.jpg

Normally I wouldn't bother to ask but hey, when firefox tells me something might not be secure, I perk my ears up and listen...Any idea what that means?

If you get stuff like that I seriously recommend you run Peer Guardian while you DL. Keeps those fascist MPAA bastards off your tails.

ff.jpg

If you get stuff like that I seriously recommend you run Peer Guardian while you DL. Keeps those fascist MPAA bastards off your tails.

um what does that have to do with anything?

i got the same type message in opera :|

It's just the host site, a sloppy way of setting cookies. You browser's security settings are probably set to warn you if the cookie is being set by a different domain than the webpage that triggers it... There's nothing illegal there, so I wouldn't worry about it...

It's just the host site' date=' a sloppy way of setting cookies. You browser's security settings are probably set to warn you if the cookie is being set by a different domain than the webpage that triggers it... There's nothing illegal there, so I wouldn't worry about it...[/quote']

That's not a coookie, that's a SSL Cert warning. Means the same thing though. POWWeb is cheap, or the guy running the byyourcommand site is cheap and is using a generic SSL cert.

• 2 weeks later...