Excelis Comments, Iris

StitchInTime

Maybe we had this discussion before, I but I don't see it here.

I finally got a hold of this, and after I got used to it I decided I rather liked it.

I think I liked the switching between Doctors, something that I don't think was tried in the classic series (though I could be wrong, because I haven't seen them all). Anyway, I think it was a neat idea that was well done. I also liked Iris. I understand there's a series somewhere with her in it.

Has anyone else heard Excelis?

Any comments?

Anybody know more about the Iris series who could fill in those of us who have not heard it?

Iris is also in DW monthly #51 The Wormery

The Doctor, careworn and seeking quiet distraction, gains admission. But his rest and relaxation is soon shattered by the wobbly arrival of louche trans-temporal adventuress Iris Wildthyme. She claims she's on a secret mission of vital importance, the success of which hinges on her getting paralytic. When she's drunk, she can hear the whispering voices in her head!

• 3 weeks later...

I quite enjoyed the first Iris play, but I haven't listened to the second one. As for Excelsis, first one wasn't bad,and about as good as the Benny one. Loved the second play and didn't really enjoy the third.

• 1 month later...
I just listened to these' date=' again, and again, and again. I think they are hilarious, especially the second one. I sure hope they make more. :)[/quote'] Yes, I liked the swapping of charteristics so

Panda came real and Tom became a stuffed toy

No idea about whether theres more - after two it does seem like space for many more.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...