Most stupid-looking aliens

Exterus

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no they're from voyager' date=' janeway insults them when she puts her hands on her hips in the episode 'microcosm'[/quote']

i think your wrong, cause i remember that the quote i used was from TNG, they stole Jordi.

You both are talking about two different aliens.

One is the for lack of a better word retarded aliens that are on TNG. They are stranded and jordi tries to help and they steal him to help get there ship going.

And the other guy is talking about the tac tac the aliens that use body jesters. There in the episode of Voyager where the micro bugs take over the ship.

How do they eat with that bone in their way?

There was a really stupid race in TNG... All I can remember is they looked as if they had a branch stuck on their face.

Star Trek aliens are really some of the least imaginative for the most part - 99% of them are English talking, oxygen breathing bipeds with maybe some spots or face things to differientiate.

The 1 episode aliens most of the time are so dumb... Esspecially those who don't do real harm... Also very many aliens look a like... Just look at the Nausicaans, similar looking aliens were used like 3 more time (including the Nausicaans emself) in VOY and in ENT i think...

(Edit) Oh it was actually 2 times instead of 3, but its still unoriginal...

Star Trek aliens are really some of the least imaginative for the most part - 99% of them are English talking...

Universal translator in the com-system and combadges.

...oxygen breathing bipeds with maybe some spots or face things to differientiate.

Watched the entire run of TNG yet?

It is explained that most races in this galaxy began with the same type of goo.

Read this: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/The_Chase

And of course... another silly alien...

tosbalok.jpg

Watched the entire run of TNG yet?

It is explained that most races in this galaxy began with the same type of goo.

REALLY?! Oh gee wilikers. I guess having watched ever episode of TNG 2-3 times I just didn't know that and wasn't making an observation on the severly limited imagination of the show. I'm very glad that a clever fellow like you pointed that out to me...

Goodness, I hope I haven't made a fool of myself with my total lack of knowledge on Star Trek.

And the race discovered in "The Chase" was hardly the first race responsible for seeding intelligent humanoid life in the galaxy. How about the Preservers in TOS? Who had the decency to go around the galaxy relocating human civilisations. Expressly so that Kirk could go around and impregnate their women.

I've seen TNG through once. And it was not my intention to 'make a fool of you'.

My point was to clarify why there are so many bipedal humanoids out there and why they 'speak English'. In Enterprise you see the first Universal Translator being programmed.

But if you want to stop boggling your mind on things, you need to find your own canon... sort of.

240x320.jpg

Just look at this guy, what a turd. Seriously, dude, mullets are so 20 years ago.

Also, I think Janeway WAS an alien. No humans are that morally correct. :p

The mullet is acceptable. What's tiresome is throwing an obvious human, mix in some tattoos+makeup or maybe a slightly altered nose/ears to pass them off as "alien".

That dude right there, is a human from the damn trailor park who got a bad tattoo job on his forehead ;\ That aint no alien.

Almost as bad as TOS when aliens were basically just different colored body paint ;( (and people wonder why I hated TOS other than the six movies)