Battlestar Galactica 2x19

Mav

I don't know why some people are so sensitive about the Baltar stuff. If SciFi announced it on its website, it surely won't be the most important thing in the episode. Anyway, I apologize for not using the spoiler function previously. I thought it wasn't necessary anymore after the big announcement and the extensive discussion that followed. My fault!

BTW, thanks to whomever added the spoiler function to my previous post! :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, i am new here, only found out about niteshdow by chance.

did anyone else notice dean stockwell's tapping on the table before one of the ad breaks? i think this will turn out to be an important gesture in the future and may reveal a much younger version of dean stockwell elsewhere in the fleet is a cylon.

i think dean is a cylon preist and may use techniques similar to those used by alpha churches (attempt to trick cheif into considering the formation of the universe, how it must have come from one point, that "before the gods today, there was another god...") maybe blind watchmaker or a "fall of the gods" type story to turn cheif into a pious man. and once he learns that galactica eight is still alive, he will devote everything to get back to her. but i think dean's character may turn out to be even more important. he could even be the supreme leader of the cylons (IL).

cant wait for 20. and watch for the tapping!

did anyone else notice dean stockwell's tapping on the table before one of the ad breaks? i think this will turn out to be an important gesture in the future and may reveal a much younger version of dean stockwell elsewhere in the fleet is a cylon.

Can Cylons get older? This question has been raised somewhere before and I honestly have no clue. It'd be interesting if they could since it would (at least) double the number of Cylon agents on board the Colonial ships.

i think dean is a cylon preist and may use techniques similar to those used by alpha churches (attempt to trick cheif into considering the formation of the universe' date=' how it must have come from one point, that "before the gods today, there was another god...") maybe blind watchmaker or a "fall of the gods" type story to turn cheif into a pious man.[/quote']

I don't know if Dean's character is a Cylon, but he must be up to something or it wouldn't make sense to dedicate so much time to his conversation with the Chief.