Could This Be Enterprise Season Five?

cbosdell

Looks great. I really wanted to see more romulans and im sure that was the direction they were going in had they continued.

Although the romulan war seems a bit similar to the dominion was (denobula=cardassia, etc) there is really no way around that.

Looks great. I really wanted to see more romulans and im sure that was the direction they were going in had they continued.

Although the romulan war seems a bit similar to the dominion was (denobula=cardassia, etc) there is really no way around that.

yeah, I thought the same thing however the reality is there HAD to be a reason why Denobula was not a founding member of the Federation and why we did not see a single Denobulan after Enterprise.

Plus I figured the whole Denobulan thing would be interesting having Denobulan being a fallen world when an entire episode had been on the planet earlier in the season. And I wanted Phlox to have an emotional story arc to go through so he would have more screentime.

yeah, I thought the same thing however the reality is there HAD to be a reason why Denobula was not a founding member of the Federation and why we did not see a single Denobulan after Enterprise.

Plus I figured the whole Denobulan thing would be interesting having Denobulan being a fallen world when an entire episode had been on the planet earlier in the season. And I wanted Phlox to have an emotional story arc to go through so he would have more screentime.

Eh? Please explain.

Is it mentioned somewhere that Cardassia conqured Denobula? And if so, what later became of the Denobulans?

Eh? Please explain.

Is it mentioned somewhere that Cardassia conqured Denobula? And if so, what later became of the Denobulans?

no. I was saying it was very similar what happens to the denobulans as the cardassians - Phlox our friendly denobulan has his people 'occupied' and mostly exterminated just like Garek and the Cardassians on DS9 by the Dominion.

I probably could have phrased my reply better.

for anyone interested i just posted an alternate ending which basically is the last episode split up into two episodes with a few changes.

However there are enough differences that it was worth posting. I did it because the last episode took place over the course of two years. Go with whichever ending you like best. :)

Something in the old noggin says theres a wee bit somethin wrong with your 5x15. Hoshi and T'pol meet Romulans basically?

Granted my knowledge of TOS canon is, skittish at best, but wasn't Kirk the first Captain we knew of to make contact with Romulans? Other wise why would they go to such lengths to hide the two Romulan guys in Season 4 from Archers sight?

Something in the old noggin says theres a wee bit somethin wrong with your 5x15. Hoshi and T'pol meet Romulans basically?

Granted my knowledge of TOS canon is, skittish at best, but wasn't Kirk the first Captain we knew of to make contact with Romulans? Other wise why would they go to such lengths to hide the two Romulan guys in Season 4 from Archers sight?

no you misread my thing. What i said was

T'Pol and Hoshi are stranded together on an asteroid after their shuttlepod is damaged by a Romulan Patrol ship.

They are the only people on an asteroid and that part is basically them having character interaction and stuff while waiting for rescue. The Romulan patrol most likely thought the shuttlepod was destroyed or something and returned to the mothership which Enterprise had to fight in order to get to Hoshi and T'Pol. No Romulans are seen. B)

Pretty bland really... but people seem to lap that kind of uninspired Trek up... me' date=' I'd have favoured something like this

you are kidding right? (I am guessing you are but I decided to reply anyways)

Those 'episodes' are random crap completly ripping the names of other trek episodes in order to be a parody.

At least mine were well researched and had titles and descriptions that werent done with malice against Enterprise as that page definately was.

I like it. The only thing I have to ask is - why Daedalus? It so much resembles Stargates Daedalus - isnt it a bit awkward?

mayeta -- cannon establishes that the daedalus class was launched in the 2160s after the formation of the federation with the USS Daedalus being the first of the class. All similarites to Stargate are completely unintentional :P