Flaming goes down in flames?

StitchInTime

Since I derailed this train let's see if I can set 'er straight.

What the intention was, we're all sure, is to keep someone from harassing someone else using email, and you can get an email acount anywhere and acccess it from any radioshack in the country. You get the idea, but it's the wording they should have straightened out. Actually, it's just a matter of eliminating anonymous harrasment.

Also remember that it only applies to a person who is intentionally annoying "without disclosing his identity."

and all this can be found at the same place on This Page

The analogy is a good one' date=' but it's positive discrimination, which is always a poor substitute for eaqul oppertunity.[/quote']

It's not meant to discriminate, but to correct the imbalance, so that blacks have an equal opportunity to get a good education. Since the whole system favours whites, it's a drop in the bucket, really.

And, yes, I know, there are some whites who have difficulty getting a good education, too, and that injustice needs to be addressed as well.

It's not a perfect solution, but one example of an attempt to improve the situation. Hopefully, in time, we'll find better solutions.

Now, what was the topic again?

Oh, yes, flaming.

I hope I haven't flamed anyone; I certainly have not meant to. :cyclops: