1st post

Captain Picard

I'll try to make it a good one but with my luck this was probably posted before.

I am looking for the best Start Trek screen saver. and I'm also looking for a site to download some desktop images.

I don't know if I'm breaking any rules by posting this request but perhaps someone can point me out in the right direction.

In fact I would like to know which is the best ST picture sites I'm sure you guys/girls and ET must have some great sites to share.

Thanks

CP

Well for starters you can try the Categorized Links thread for Star Trek. We have quite a list going for various sites, everything from wallpaper to ship schematics.

Past that, I could only recommend Google. Though I would be wary, putting such a generic term like "star trek screensavers" into a search engine is open to finding many results that are filled with spyware or other malware.

You want to know the best way of getting Startrek images???

Get vdubmod this is a video editing program that works well. And just so happens it has a button where you can snapshot any frame. So you can have any Startrek image you want providing you have the video to take them frum.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/virtualdubmod/VirtualDubMod_1_5_10_1_All_inclusive.zip?download

or...just view the files in WMP then go into options->performance->advanced and uncheck both instances of 'use overlays.' you can now take screenshots in WMP. although, at least virtual dub only captures the source frame and not everything on the screen :)

You want to know the best way of getting Startrek images???

Get vdubmod this is a video editing program that works well. And just so happens it has a button where you can snapshot any frame. So you can have any Startrek image you want providing you have the video to take them frum.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/virtualdubmod/VirtualDubMod_1_5_10_1_All_inclusive.zip?download

Dragon Ball Z Majin Buu Saga, Son Goku dropping the genki dama on him

nice scene

"Sank you, Mr. Satan"

Fansubbed or official dvd quality?

Also you can do snapshots with VLC as well as VDub, though VDub is better for making clips or animated gifs