The New Voyages of Voyager

Guest c4evap

dropped his bagpipes onto the floor where they produced a sound reminiscent of a vulcan battlecats mating cry.

"Oh my. thats the biggest one i've seen in a long time you devilish pirate you." joked janeway

"Yes maam, do you play the organ?"

"Not half young man", janeway threw him onto the ground using a judo move she learned back in the starfleet acadamy and straddled across the perplexed torrent rider.

"Now why do you pirates call yourselves riders?" asked janeway

"erm..."

"shut up and ride me like .........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

Fleet Captain StitchInTime, who it just so happens was the real power behind Nite's Torrent Riders! Staying behind the scene was his speciality...since he tended to look like a giant salt shaker anyway. But now...with the Pamela Ewing explosive clone in place and Janeway playing with some "bagpipes" it was time for some ___________________

c4 :p

regroping, or perhaps regrouping, depending on which version of the nightmare you are in.

The Pirates, the Klingons, the MPAA minions, the Ferengi, and the former Voyager crewmates finally got it all together and threw a very wild party.

"I don't know why we didn't do this in the first place," said the Chief Cheese of the MPAA minions, after toasting Niteshdw and his jolly band of pirates, the Klingons, the Ferengi, and even the tribbles, who trilled amicably and began to multiply furiously. "The next round's on me, and and don't forget the salami."

"The tribbles! They're taking over the fleet sir," exclaimed a panic-stricken Klington, rushing into The Flaming Torrent, the bar and grill on Nite's flagship, where all the revelers were making merry.

"Let 'em have it," replied the Klingon Commander. "We need to replace those old garbage scows anyway, and I'm busy making nookie with my new girlfriend, here," he said, grinning and putting an arm around Sonya, who then . . .

Guest c4evap

morphed back in Tom Paris and began to grind on the Klingon's ankle. Just then there was a blinding flash of light. When all could see again, who should be standing there but William Shatner himself. Decked out in that funny green shirt (the one he wore on TOS) and a depends diaper. "You peo-ple...you peo-ple"..."get a life!", he said in that weird Canadian way he has of reading any and all script lines. "My crew...my crew"...

And with that Niteshdw himself delivered a vicious roundhouse putting Shatner flat on his ham arse for good!

"There", said Nite..."I've been wanting to do that for years"!

Shatner only managed a feeble grin and muttered these immortal words "________________".

gel pack thingies, which may or may not have appeared to be good lubricant.

Fleet Admiral NITESHADW (in capitals which were spelt out on the view screen)

stood front and centre and announced his ascendance to leader of the world (earth) as a shipwide announcement.

"Shatner - Kirk! whatever your name is." "youre fired, go jump out of an airlock."

"janeway, he said commandingly get over here immediatlely and computer," he bellowed, "play some lambada."

"you there crewman ...?"

"edgar styles" stammerd the crewman, "just transferred i from the uss 24 after bein given the wrong colour shirt"

"crewman styles skin up a ......"

big bifter and get the party shaking.

"Oh this is the best day ever!" Excaimed janeway as the young torrent riders took it in turns to satisfy her insatiable desire for salami"

"These are the Voyages of the starship NiteShdw its continuing mission to boldly do what no other members of starfleet have done before." spoke the Narrator

"shut up!" yelled everyone at the same time and............

picked up instuments and started playing la bamba and passing the tequila around.

just then guinan got off the turbo-lift and all the salamis suddenly looked past their sell by date.

"what is it" yelled janeway, clearly unfulfilled at this early juncture in the party

guinan said "......................."

"It's time to go". Tuvok walked thru the door that nobody had noticed before and returned to the fancy dress shop.

"That was the bast adventure ever." said Mr Benn as he removed the Tuvok costume and put on his suit and bowler hat. As he walked back home to 52 Festive Road he thought about how great it will be to live in the future."My oh my" said Mr Benn "That Captain janeway was some hot mama." he entered his house and stood in his front room and noticed he had something in his pocket."Whats this" he thought, he put his hand in his pocket and found he had a tribble. or was it ...... (Edit cuz am thinkin not many people know mr benn.)

Guest c4evap
"It's time to go". Tuvok walked thru the door that nobody had noticed before and returned to the fancy dress shop.

"That was the bast adventure ever." said Mr Benn as he removed the Tuvok costume and put on his suit and bowler hat. As he walked back home to 52 Festive Road he thought about how great it will be to live in the future."My oh my" said Mr Benn "That Captain janeway was some hot mama." he entered his house and stood in his front room and noticed he had something in his pocket."Whats this" he thought, he put his hand in his pocket and found he had a tribble. or was it ...... (Edit cuz am thinkin not many people know mr benn.)

...just then Mr. Bean realized he really wasn't Mr. Bean at all but the black dude from that 60s show "I Spy"! Reaching into his other pocket he found a small pistol and blew his brains out all over his front room. Meanwhile... ;) back in space __________________________

c4 :cyclops:

a floatilla of Rihannsu Warbirds (Romulans have called themselves there traditional name in the aftermath of a military coup) gathered in the neutral zone. Fleet commander Shinzon now calculated his attack plans with his generals on board the Warbird Frack'n.

"Commander". quipped General Chos. "We have infultrated a sub space message from earth. It would appear the Evil hunans are celebrating a radical change in the laws allowing piracy to be encouraged."

"Excellant." Spoke Shinzon "It would seem the time is right for us to avenge our lost brethran."

"Agreed sir"

"Summon the warriors!"

Meanwhile onboard the good ship NiteShdw, the crew were waking up with severe hangovers and unusual bed companions when ......

Guest c4evap

when the MODS (those terrors from deep space and the sworn enemies of the Torrent Riders) decided this would be a good time to attempt an end to this rather pointless thread. Firing all phaser banks (from their space weary hopped up Volkswagon-retro fitted for deep space travel) they blew a rather large hole in the ______________________

Time space continuum and all life in the universe imploded on itself causing everything to return to sub atomic particles in a noise reminiscent of the noise made by a late 1980's harddrive seeking a file. Captain janeways last recorded message on the NiteShdw Databank was as follows..............

Guest c4evap

"I wish to thank c4 personally for defending me on the Niteshdw boards and........

Then, there was only silence..................................

The lights are out and the door is locked....

c4 :D ~ you're welcome Captin'