Next World Leader

maverick

polling is done, the votes have been counted and its time to name the next world leader.

Fleet Admiral NITESHDW

is the winner by a clear majority.

er.. sir if you'd like to collect your crown scepter and the keys to the nuclear missile unlocking things, you can take over.

you should, as first task select your government and name your closer advisers.

Three cheers for the new world leader

HIP HIP..........

er.. sir if you'd like to collect your crown scepter and the keys to the nuclear missile unlocking things' date=' you can take over.[/quote']

And, don't forget the orbs of the prophets. :)

you should, as first task select your government and name your closer advisers.

Ah, and that's another thread--who should Nite's advisors be? :cyclops:

Guest c4evap

Uh...I was under the impression that the MODS get first crack at the officers positions. I wanna be in charge of any and all interrogations!

WHOOT!

c4 :p

do i get the feeling you wanna be on the committee????

Which committee? The selection committee?

Oh, yes, I've done lots of those--nominating committees, hiring committees. :rolleyes:

Uh...I was under the impression that the MODS get first crack at the officers positions.

Hmm.

]I wanna be in charge of any and all interrogations!

WHOOT!

c4 :p

Who said there's going to be any?

er.. sir if you'd like to collect your crown scepter and the keys to the nuclear missile unlocking things' date=' you can take over.[/quote']

And, don't forget the orbs of the prophets. :)

you mean, worm hole aliens ;p

and he'd take control of the "nuclear football". the brief case that contains the keys/codes to the nuclear silos.

hey nite' date=' if you havent got anyone in mind to be in charge of a small island with lots of beaches and a population of beautiful girls then i may be available. or at least austrailia:D[/quote']

You wish. :rolleyes:

why not, austrailia is a nice place.

....unless you were bein critical ;)

hey nite' date=' if you havent got anyone in mind to be in charge of a small island with lots of beaches and a population of beautiful girls then i may be available. or at least austrailia:D[/quote']

You're not very ambitious. Why not South America? ;)

You're not very ambitious. Why not South America? ;)

and who really wants to be that ambitious?

if i was in charge i'd be too busy surfin to be ambitious.

with great power comes great responsability. and my first responsible act as Governer Maverick would be to find some responsible people to run things while i bugger off with a malibu and catch a few waves.

anything else would be difficult

and who really wants to be that ambitious?

I thought you did.

with great power comes great responsability. and my first responsible act as Governer Maverick would be to find some responsible people to run things while i bugger off with a malibu and catch a few waves.

Well, don't look at me. I'm too busy enjoying the scenery from the comfort of my well padded deck chair. Someone has to keep an eye on things while you're surfing. ;)

Oh, wait. Was that a shark fin? I wonder if I should tell someone. Hmm. Maybe not. There's no need to upset anyone. That would only cause a panic. :cyclops: