thanks for making me feel like.....

bones2097

We don't hate you S0V, you seem to be handling stuff quite allright. (and you have never told me to STFU:) )

Most mod's (and admin!! S0V13t) here are nice peeps, and I guess I would miss some regulars if they would disappaer. Allthough maybe not everyone.... Let's hope everybody will just stick around and we can all happily post about Scfi...

Guest c4evap
I use the word Staff' date=' and not MOD (why do people capitalize that word?), becuase I'm not really a moderator.[/quote']

I capitalize MOD because it is more intimidating.

MOD

See?

c4 :cyclops:

Neomaster hasn't been around since January 23rd... Since this is 'sort of' on topic' date=' I thought I'd mention it, I wonder where he's been hanging out lately... :)[/quote']

Somewhere between about 4-8 weeks ago, when the forum went thru a url change (or something) and everyone had to log back in, Neomaster could not remember his password anymore, and rejoined under another name/account. I forget the exact name he is going by now, but, he mentioned it in a BSG thread (I believe it was anyhow) several weeks ago. So, he's still around.

EDIT: Neomasters new name, is: Ulysses1971

This is not the post/thread I was referring to above, but you can see his new name/avatar in this thread:

BSG 2x19