TES: Oblivion

Tenebrae

A tip on where to get the best House...if you have the Gold:

Forget all the other lovely homes and travel to....

'Anvil'. There (if you have the Gold & Levels) you will find a lovely mansion, for a mere 5000 gold.... But beware it is haunted.

Definatly the best house in the game...

...if you can fix the Spirit problem :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tip on where to get the best House...if you have the Gold:

Forget all the other lovely homes and travel to....

'Anvil'. There (if you have the Gold & Levels) you will find a lovely mansion, for a mere 5000 gold.... But beware it is haunted.

Definatly the best house in the game...

...if you can fix the Spirit problem :)

Easy. Too Easy, should i say. Oblivion to me is too easy :).

It's surprising that they didn't look at the obvious exploit in the game - 100% chameleon.

There could be no easier way to murder, steal and destroy with so much impunity... although, admittedly guards can "see" you to give you the pay, jail, die option.

• 3 weeks later...

When setting skills, use SetPCA to change skill values, not ModPCA, because it seems that using ModPCA borks skill advancement...

Edit: Oops... didn't realize I was on the first page. Teaches me to post before having my first morning coffee... ^^'

Just start playing it, and still trying to get use to its unique leveling system. Anyways, saw a screenshot of some dude punching a troll. It looks like he was wearing some special gaunlet of some sort. Are there such things for someone who wants to go Hand-to-Hand throughout the game? The perk of not carrying a heavy weapon or hundreds of arrows could really lighten my backpack (biggest annoyance)...

Are there such things for someone who wants to go Hand-to-Hand throughout the game?

Yes there are some great enchanted gauntlets around,

I love fighting with my hands too......

But don't fear about the limited inventory....

the amount you can carry increases the stronger you get :)

A quick fix is - either get strength enhancing equipment or "feather" that reduces the weight you carry.

Also, if you work on your non-main abilities, you'll get more stats when you level, as the amount by which a stat can be raised relates to its.