Web Icon

pippincp

no offense, but it seems to be blurred by resizing from the 250x50 version I posted.

here's my original at 448x114 in .jpg and one at 275x75 in .png for your website.

with the original, you can resize downward for better size quality while maintaining clarity of image.

no offense, but it seems to be blurred by resizing from the 250x50 version I posted.

here's my original at 448x114 in .jpg and one at 275x75 in .png for your website.

with the original, you can resize downward for better size quality while maintaining clarity of image.

Hi Amnotborg

Sorry not to have got back sooner.

Take your point and have replaced original,(should have contacted you about it), with the 275x75 png file.

Have a look and let me know if you are happy with it.

I'll pm you with my e-mail so you can contact me direct.

I don't mind constructive criticism and take no offense from it. That's how we learn.

Thanks

Pip

Just noticed you don't accept pm's, never mind I'll keep checking back here.

I think it's much improved but since you were the one needing it: Take the larger version and resize it to whatever size you need.

That way, you will have clarity of image as well the right size. Others can do the same. The image is for Nite. Use as necessary.

I've changed settings so if I'm here you can PM me.

I think it's much improved but since you were the one needing it: Take the larger version and resize it to whatever size you need.

That way, you will have clarity of image as well the right size. Others can do the same. The image is for Nite. Use as necessary.

I've changed settings so if I'm here you can PM me.

pm sent

Pip