Utopia Planitia Yards is Online!

Nightmare

W00T!!! :D It feels great!

One thing - the Build your own ship thing doesn't seem to work for me - i click on the peice of ship but it won't move.... - it's a fantastic idea though :)

W00T!!! :D It feels great!

One thing - the Build your own ship thing doesn't seem to work for me - i click on the peice of ship but it won't move.... - it's a fantastic idea though :)

The reason for that is it wont work in Firefox (is that what you are using?) - Try opening that page in IE and it should work.

I'm checking my sitemeter and its actually exciting to see people at the other side of the world checking out my site.

Guest c4evap

Very nice web site. Hope you don't mind but I did some proof reading and found a few spelling mistakes on the first web page...

Correct spelling:

1. particularly

2. recognized

3. platforms

4. accommodate

Prolly simple typing mistakes (I make them all the time - have 9 thumbs) :p

Again...very nice indeed.

c4 B)

Guest c4evap
I best you were good on the old Game Boy.

9 thumbs = tetris master.

Well, I've been good on the old boy...but never on the game ;)

c4 :p

Meet the prototype Tesla Class Starship... hurridly decommissioned after testing revealed that it manouvered like a beached whale and wasn't actually much good for anything whatsover... an enquiry followed, leading to the discharge of at least one Bolean Starship engineer and his staff.

tesla.jpg

N.B. The starship builder is rather fun. ;)

Meet the prototype Tesla Class Starship... hurridly decommissioned after testing revealed that it manouvered like a beached whale and wasn't actually much good for anything whatsover... an enquiry followed, leading to the discharge of at least one Bolean Starship engineer and his staff.

N.B. The starship builder is rather fun. ;)

LMAO. That is great! - Im glad people are having fun with it!.

Also I cant believe all the spelling errors on the main page! I think I was at the end of my tether by then - but thanks for the heads up c4evap, im on it B)

Guest c4evap
I'm impressed. I spent an hour playing with it.

It took you a whole hour ;)

...oh, you mean his website...oops!

c4 :cyclops: