Pedophile party in the Netherlands

MrDad

Many pedophiles have convinced themselves that what they're doing is equal to for example homosexuality. Which is ridiculous, since homosexuality involves two consenting adults while pedophilia involves one adult and one child (neither mentally nor physically developed enough to deal with sex or romantic love), a relationship that unavoidably leads to that the adult is in a impossibly superior and manipulative position.

They claim that sex and romantic relationships with children is ok and that the children are not harmed by it. I guess they have to tell themselves that in order to be able to live with themselves.

they're dutch' date=' isnt that vierd![/quote']

Its not just the dutch. The US and Canada (I think?) have NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association)... which is much more popular than any group like that should be.

I don't think any particular place or culture has a monopoly on perverts and deluded individuals.

Anyhow, I reckon that Druj is right on this one, these gimps are just trying to convince themselves and convince society that their desires are as normal and permissable deviations from the norm as homosexuality. WRONG.

Do they even understand what the principle behind the age of consent is?

You do realize that there are countries where the legal age is 12?

You can't just make a blanket law that says everyone has to be a certain age. There are some 40 goddamn year olds who shouldn't be having sex or relationships for christ sake.

you know what... i saw this in on the tv & thought....

if anybody signs up for this party they'd so get the sh!t kikcked outta them....

just imagine an mp going door to door asking for your vote... that dude would

have to have some hard nuts literally.....

theres no way they'd ever win....

hum let me see shall i vote for the party that will drop the age of consent...

or vote for the party that will drop taxes....???

tuffy!!!

its sick i know but hey.... this world is getting too f^ck3d up!!!!

man i thought the BNP was bad news....

(thats the british national party--- yeap a bunch of racists...lool....)

Guest c4evap

If they knocked on my door looking for members they'd get two smokin' barrels for their trouble!

c4 :mad: :mad: :mad:

You do realize that there are countries where the legal age is 12?

You can't just make a blanket law that says everyone has to be a certain age. There are some 40 goddamn year olds who shouldn't be having sex or relationships for christ sake.

Bloody hell!

So what you are saying is that you actually support the goals of this political party?

Look... most countries have an age of consent for a reason. It is to protect children from harm. Because the fact is that you can't honestly argue that there isn't a MASSIVE power imbalance between an adult of legal age and a 12 yr old for gods sake. The power dynamics involved mean that the child (thats right, a 12 yr old isn't even a teenager yet, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN HERE) really can't be said to have given the same informed consent as the adult involved.

Further - you can't honestly argue that most 12 years olds have gone through puberty yet... Sure it's started, but there's still a ways to go. This means that many of them are not yet even fully sexually functional. And yet you reckon the law should condone their subjucation to sexual desires of grown adults? BUGGER THAT.

Guest c4evap
The murderers and rapists parties should be next... :rolleyes:

We already have that here in the states. They're better known as the Democratic and Republican parties. ;)

c4 :cyclops: