Zionist world domination...

husto

The weak, incompetent, uninformed and uneducated are so predictable. When things do not go their way, they stop it.

I was posting in the world empire thread. People said America, people said Britian. The post was their for some time no problem. I come along and say it is Israel. Suddenly I am a racist.

Why isn't it racist to say Britain is building a world Empire? Why isn't it racist to say American is building an empire? Because building an empire is building an empire if it is America, Britian, Israel, Brazil or Iceland.

But we have the weak, the incompetent, the uninformed and the uneducated. They are easy to manipulate. Zionists do not like it when people talk about them controlling the world. So they scream and they cry and they make up things like racist so they get their way. And they always do. The weak, uneducated, uninformed and incompetent fall all over themselves rushing to fill out the orders of the Zionists and their supporters.

What is my favorite part is the way it happens. First the zionists yell Freak! Hitler! For some reason moderators have no problem with people calling other people freaks or hitler.

When that doesn't work, the Zionists say "You are full of shit. Prove it". Then after you post 3 or 4 bits of supporting material, and it is obvious you know exactly what you are talking about and can prove what you say, then they start crying for the mods and quoting rules.

"It is against the rules to pick on a race". Is Israel a race of people? I though that Israel was a country with people called Israelis. No one says Americans are a race of people. No one says the French are a race of people. No one says the Canadians are a race of people. It is only the Israelis that receive this special treatment.

Tetsuo Shima is a tool being used to do the bidding of the Zionists. He is a simpleton that is uninformed on this subject. He is so easy to manipulate that all someone has to do is act like his friend for a few posts, and then he rushes off to carry out their orders. Close the thread exposing Zionist takeover of the world.

Here is a quote from a newspaper that shows that Zionists always do exactly what they are doing here. Crying for someone to stop the conversation before they are exposed.

"NSW Greens MP Ian Cohen says: "Any criticism of the strongly pro-Zionist establishment view makes people label you anti-Semitic, which is pretty offensive. There's a lot of antagonism, a paranoia that shows itself if you don't toe the party line."

Even asking if some Jewish leaders are trying to stifle debate can get you rapped on the knuckles. Rug manufacturer Yosi Tal, a member of the executive of the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies, the peak body in NSW, says: "Saying the Jewish lobby is trying to shut down debate is anti-Semitic."

This is the view held by most members of the Jewish community. In fact, community leaders regularly seem to suggest that those who diverge from it are ratbags or racists."

It says there plain as day. You have a criticism of Israel, you get shut up. In politics, in internet forums, in a verbal conversation. That is how they work. That is one of the methods towards dominating the world. Attacking anyone that has the audacity to actually speak the truth and say that Zionists control the western world.

Someone in the other thread asked about proof. Obviously Mr Shima will rush over and close this "offensively factual" post, so you might want to enjoy this while you can.

There are between 100,000 and 120,000 Jews in Australia. They represent only about 0.5 per cent of the population but are themselves represented by a legion of community organisations. Peak bodies in each state send delegates to two federal bodies, the Executive Council of Australian Jewry and the Zionist Federation of Australia.

ECAJ officially speaks on behalf of Australian Jewry. But a member of the Zionist Federation is present any time ECAJ or its constituent organisations make formal representations to the Australian government: one sign of the community's urgent and abiding preoccupation with Israel.

At the Israeli Independence Day celebration at the Shangri-La Hotel in Sydney last month, NSW Premier Morris Iemma, the guest speaker, stayed on message, no sooner acknowledging the traditional owners of the land than he asserted that Aborigines and Jews had much in common.

""At the heart of their common struggle is land," said Iemma, pointing to "their shared experience of suffering and oppression"

As the function was held on the same day as the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that a hospital in the Gaza Strip had only two weeks of medicine left (because the Palestinian Authority's health ministry had cut the hospital budget after the suspension of international aid to Hamas), it is tempting to wonder if Aborigines confronted with the comparison would conclude they have more in common with Palestinians.

I understand that heavy reading is beyond the capabilities of most of you. For those of you who are educated, intelligent, and like to know the truth of the world, instead of believing the pap that people like Tetsuo Shima believe, here is a link to the full article disucssing Zionist control of Australia.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19417705-2703,00.html

The problem is... you mix broad definitions carelessly, and make claims with no real evidence. Not all Jews are Israelis or Zionists, and yet you seem to equate the country with the religion. You paint in broad strokes, and do not differentiate the political from the religious. Not all Jewish people agree with Israel or what it's doing, and you can't blame all Jewish people for the unwise decisions that Israel sometimes makes (as do all other countries... there is no perfect country).

I personally feel that Israel as a country was a bad idea and forged by questionable means... but after half a century, it's here to stay. Debating whether or not it should have been made in the first place is a moot point now.

As for your post and that article... I do believe that people tend to slam down the anti-semitism card a little too quick when Israel, the country, is involved, but you're hopelessly mixing up Israel, the country, with Judaism, the religion, and attributing strange, crazy world domination plans to BOTH indiscriminately with no real proof. THAT is what we're taking issue with. All that article really says is some people are a bit too quick to label others anti-semitic, and that Israel has significant support from the Australian people. It does NOT say that some weird world conspiracy is in play... just a some heavy handedness and unwarranted labelling from one particular Jewish group in Australia on issues involving Israel.

Edit: The article also makes no mention of what other lobby groups send representatives to the Australian government... in fact, it only mentions that the ECAJ and ZF send representatives at the same time to the same meetings.

The weak' date=' incompetent, uninformed and uneducated are so predictable. When things do not go their way, they stop it.[/quote']

I do hope and will assume this was more a general rant and not directed at anyone in particular. If not, this topic is having a very bad start...

Tetsuo Shima is a tool being used to do the bidding of the Zionists. He is a simpleton that is uninformed on this subject. He is so easy to manipulate that all someone has to do is act like his friend for a few posts' date=' and then he rushes off to carry out their orders. Close the thread exposing Zionist takeover of the world.[/quote']

Well, clearly, you have not been around for long (and if you have, you have misinterpretted my personality/agenda/priorities), and as such you obviously have no idea what/who/how I am... I do admit that I have little to no knowledge on the matter, nor am I very interested in it (everybody has its own priorities). As for closing a thread that didn't have anything to do with its intended purpose, I did it once and I'd do it again. It has nothing to do with Jewish plans for world domination or not... Politeness is another thing I value (and it is even required by forum-rules), at least when directed at particular persons.

One final remark, when you have a problem with an action a moderator performed, it is customary to make a protest/remark with NiteShdw , our forum administrator. Not to debate it publicly. You can allways try this last option, but I can assure you it will do little good. :)

Someone in the other thread asked about proof. Obviously Mr Shima will rush over and close this "offensively factual" post' date=' so you might want to enjoy this while you can.[/quote']

As long as nobody objects and this thread remains civil and on-topic, I see no reason to lock it. :)

I would like to remind you however that this board is primarily a sci-fi discussion board and this sub-forum is only here as an 'addendum', not as 'the main attraction'. As such you can have some idea what kind of people might respond to this and in what manner.

I understand that heavy reading is beyond the capabilities of most of you. For those of you who are educated' date=' intelligent, and like to know the truth of the world, instead of believing the pap that people like Tetsuo Shima believe, here is a link to the full article disucssing Zionist control of Australia.[/quote']

I have placed in bold and underlined, the kind of things that you're not supposed to say to people (ie. straight insults). Now, I understand that during a discussion, things can get heated and we don't moderate to harshly, but once people start becoming seriously offended, things such as these might get a post moderated or a thread locked. Just so you know. ;)

MODERATION: Also for your convenience, I renamed the thread, so that people will actually know what this topic is really about...

So, back on-topic:

Even asking if some Jewish leaders are trying to stifle debate can get you rapped on the knuckles. Rug manufacturer Yosi Tal' date=' a member of the executive of the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies, the peak body in NSW, says: "Saying the Jewish lobby is trying to shut down debate is anti-Semitic."[/quote']

Once a certain group of people has been discriminated for a certain period and to a certain extend, once this discrimination is viewed upon as such and measures are taken against it, it often results in 'over-compensation' for past 'vices', at least in my experience it does. This is not only so for Jews, the same occurs with women/disabled/colored/... to some degree. I think it is to be expected and will probably die out over time as they attain the rights they should have had long before and this being so becomes normal. Since the 'vices' committed against Jews were so extreme and widely publicised (and even disputed by some to such a degree that in some countries it is a crime even suggesting that they didn't happen, for example: France) it is imo only natural that it takes a long time before people will no longer search for 'mal-intend' in someones words.

Guest c4evap
Someone in the other thread asked about proof. Obviously Mr Shima will rush over and close this "offensively factual" post' date=' so you might want to enjoy this while you can.[/quote']

If you're about to post some comments, and you believe it will piss folks off and get the thread locked - it probably will. That's a good time to sit back, re-think and re-word your post.

Now...as for us Mods...if we get enough complaints...we lock the thread. If we believe the topic is going to cause trouble...we lock the thread. We are doing our jobs as per the forum posting rules. If you have any problems with the rules you can either take it up with Nite, mellow your attitude or you can simply leave. Your choice.

c4 B)

The problem is... you mix broad definitions carelessly' date=' and make claims with no real evidence. Not all Jews are Israelis or Zionists, and yet you seem to equate the country with the religion. You paint in broad strokes, and do not differentiate the political from the religious. Not all Jewish people agree with Israel or what it's doing, and you can't blame all Jewish people for the unwise decisions that Israel sometimes makes (as do all other countries... there is no perfect country)..[/quote']

No real evidence? I disagree. It is easy to stand there and tell a person that their material does not support their claims. Just say it, over and over and over, whether it is true or not. Lying is easy.

Who is blaming jewish people? I think the topic was about who was building world empires. I would have to go back and look at the topic. I think putting words in peoples mouths is one of the more despicable methods of "debate" I have encountered.

I personally feel that Israel as a country was a bad idea and forged by questionable means... but after half a century, it's here to stay. Debating whether or not it should have been made in the first place is a moot point now.

OK. /me shrugs. Don't really know what that has to do with the topic. I never made and statements one way or the other about the existence of the country of Israel.

As for your post and that article... I do believe that people tend to slam down the anti-semitism card a little too quick when Israel, the country, is involved, but you're hopelessly mixing up Israel, the country, with Judaism, the religion, and attributing strange, crazy world domination plans to BOTH indiscriminately with no real proof. .

Are you able to articulate what it is that makes my statements "strange and crazy"? It is hard to read your mind. I don't know you that well yet.

THAT is what we're taking issue with. All that article really says is some people are a bit too quick to label others anti-semitic, and that Israel has significant support from the Australian people. .

Your selective reading is shameful. Or did you read it all? Perhaps you only skimmed it and are now offering these opinions based on an incomplete comprehension of the article? You completely ignore the part where it says that Israel has disproportionate influence on Australian government policy. The very definition of control of one country by another. If you have trouble with such obvious things, why do you feel qualified to judge the validity of my opinions?

It does NOT say that some weird world conspiracy is in play... just a some heavy handedness and unwarranted labelling from one particular Jewish group in Australia on issues involving Israel..

This is a science fiction forum. You are supposed to be of above average intelligence to enjoy science fiction. That means most people would expect you to extrapolate. Do you know what extrapolate means? It means to take date and make a projection on what the results or effects of that data are. You are correct that the article does not say that there is a "weird conspiracy in play". If they did, they would be sued or attacked like I am. They lay out the facts for you, jewish people are .05 percent of the Australian population, yet they seem to get whatever they want in the country of Australia, and then you are expected to extrapolate that into "People loyal to the country of Israel have a disproportionate influence over Australia".

I could go on and on but seriously, you need to go to college if you need to be taught how to think. That is too much to ask of a person who you met thru a chance encounter on the internet.

I understand that heavy reading is beyond the capabilities of most of you. For those of you who are educated' date=' intelligent, and like to know the truth of the world, instead of believing the pap that people like Tetsuo Shima believe, here is a link to the full article disucssing Zionist control of Australia.[/quote']

I have placed in bold and underlined, the kind of things that you're not supposed to say to people (ie. straight insults). .

It is your judgement that my statement is an insult. That is your personal decision. What if the statement is true? What if heavy reading is beyond the capabilites of the people who are posting replies to me? I can tell by the tone of their replies that they do not have the background necessary to post informed replies to my statements. I think it is a reasonable guess that they do not have the necessary background because heavy reading is bothersome or a burden to them. They may feel insulted that someone has publicly pointed out they choose not to do heavy reading. That is their problem. They made their choice and they have to live with the consequences of it.

So, back on-topic:

Once a certain group of people has been discriminated for a certain period and to a certain extend, once this discrimination is viewed upon as such and measures are taken against it, it often results in 'over-compensation' for past 'vices', at least in my experience it does. This is not only so for Jews, the same occurs with women/disabled/colored/... to some degree. I think it is to be expected and will probably die out over time as they attain the rights they should have had long before and this being so becomes normal. Since the 'vices' committed against Jews were so extreme and widely publicised .

Of course they are. The Zionist controlled media in every western country post articles reminding people of this every week. The Zionist controlled media plays movies about this material on the TV usually once a day. Otherwise at least once every two days. The Zionist controlled movie industry creates movies about this subject and ensures that these movies win the Academy awards on a regular basis.

The only reason you are so familiar with what has happened to jewish people is because jewish people spend lots of money and effort to make you familiar with it.

Palestinian people are murdered every day by Israelis. They are tortured, raped, imprisoned and lots of other sickening things. The exact same things that you see in every holocaust propaganda movie. Those incidents are happening right now. Israeli terrorist just blew up a family of Palestinians having a picnic on a beach. They killed a 6 month old baby, an 18 month old baby and a 10 year old kid.

You don't see movies of the week about Israeli atrocities against Palestinians. Only Nazi atrocities against jews. You don't read about Israeli atrocities against Palestinians in the major newspapers unless the incidents are terribly egregious. But you read about Nazi atrocities against jewish people that happend over 60 years ago every week in the newspaper. Movies about Israeli atrocities against Palestinians are never even made, much less get nominated for and win the Academy awards the way Nazi movies about jewish people do.

You can make the same statements above about any people who have suffered in the past. The Rwanda massacres, the massacres in Yugoslavia and Serbia, they just happened within the past 10 years. No weekly news stories on Rwanda, Yugoslavia or Serbia. No movies every two days. No movies winning acacemy awards. Not for the Cambodian massacres, or the slaugtering the Vietnamese people by the USA or the Korean people killed in the Korean war.

It is only jewish people that get the special treatment in the USA, Britain, Canada, and Australia.

Husto' date=' why shoud we fear this 'Zionist' conspiracy?[/quote']

The Zionist conspiracy follows the pattern of any conqueror. They destroy the target people. You are a target people. They will destroy you and your family so that you cannot resist their control. People will want to make this about Zionists or jewish people. It is what any conqueror does.

What did the Europeans do to the American Indians? They gave them small pox blankets. They gave them alcohol and turned them into alcoholics. They destroyed their tribes and their cultures. Can you think of any Indian tribe with a thriving culture that reflects what the indians were 200 years ago? They committed genocide on them, they raped them, they tortured them, they lied about them. The locked them up on reservations and denied them an education.

Now look at America. The USA is awash in alcohol and drugs. The public school system in every state is messed up so the people do not get an education. The American culture has been destroyed with pornography. The family has been destroyed by the encouraging of ideas like divorce and the public ridicule of the religious. Some of this is the normal changing of society. In my opinion, a large part of it is due to Zionist plotting.

Do you know how Zionists think? Educated people are dangerous. That is why someone like me must be shut up. Do you know what they do? They purposefully murder educated people so that they cannot educate the rest of the people in the target country. They are murdering the educated and professional people of Iraq right this minute so that the Iraqis will grow up stupid and dependent.

How can you actions like that be defended? People that murder school teachers and doctors because school teachers help little kids and doctors help sick people. If that is not evil, I do not know what is.

If you're about to post some comments, and you believe it will piss folks off and get the thread locked - it probably will. That's a good time to sit back, re-think and re-word your post.

Now...as for us Mods...if we get enough complaints...we lock the thread. If we believe the topic is going to cause trouble...we lock the thread. We are doing our jobs as per the forum posting rules. If you have any problems with the rules you can either take it up with Nite, mellow your attitude or you can simply leave. Your choice.

c4 B)

Do you know what "petty tyrant" means? Have you heard the phrase "the power went to their head"?

You've been asked to cool off, mellow and calm down. I see nothing in this post but thinly disguised personal attacks against people. You're not making a point, you are pushing your own BorisP style agenda.

If Zion is however anything like it is in the Matrix, sign me up! VIVA l'Dance Partay!

If you have a problem with this then the department of STFU will only be too happy to take your complaints and deal with them in a manner similar to the Vogon empire.

Also please refer to the bottom of my signature, don't cry about power or a lack of respect, earn it and then we'll consider you more than something that turns into stone at dawn.

Guest c4evap

c4 B)

Do you know what "petty tyrant" means? Have you heard the phrase "the power went to their head"?

Have you heard the phrase "blow it out your arse"?

c4 :stare: