Why isnt the mpaa prosecuting bootleg dvds from China?!

katerina

Y'know... I was asking that the moment I heard about the first lawsuit against an average joe. ^^'

"Why are they suing people with no money when people with lots of money are getting even more by pressing DVD / CD copies and selling them?"

Y'know... I was asking that the moment I heard about the first lawsuit against an average joe. ^^'

"Why are they suing people with no money when people with lots of money are getting even more by pressing DVD / CD copies and selling them?"

I dont know but im applying for a job with the mpaa! NOT KIDDING! also i'll be linking suspect material on ebay so the mpaa dudes who read this forum can get a heads up! My salary is going to be pay and a cheap settlement for niteshadow= id like it to be free but i dont know :o im very persausive however besides that it's easy to have men eating out of my hand when they meet me in person B)

Hire me mpaa and do yourself a huge favour!!!!

more links tommorow to BS auctions...

Guest Mrthumps

No offence Katerina but don't you have better things to do with your life then you post links to ebay auctions that feature HK bootlegs you find just to raise you post count around here?