Here is a shameless plug

Tenebrae

Wonder if the chaps at BREAST can put me out of my misery regarding several badger related issues...

Why do badgers only come out at night? is it maybe because the sun would cause them to 'over ripen' and revert them back to their natural rocklike state?

Why are they black and white? is it because they were discovered before colour television was invented?

Why are terriors so good at finding badgeranium deposits? are there easier and cheaper ways to find it?

I found This football related badger link and wonder where they get their skills from?

Google also provided This extremely disturbing article that appears to indicate how St Johns Ambulance are turning our children into Badgers. I am horrified that this can go on in a so called developed country.

Guest c4evap
Some mod kicked it here because they hate me...

We don't all hate you ;)

It could have been worse. Your thread could have ended up in Rura Penthe! LOL.

c4 :D

Oh, I'm not too bothered... if I can have Carnifex threaten to rip my head off, I think I can stand the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that move a thread... even if it is into a subforum :P

I'm aiming for maybe bi-daily updates. That always sounds confusing... once every couple of days. Who knows.

Tell your friends.

Anyone that wants to draw pictures of the various badgers - send them in with a self-addressed envelope.

I fear, I'd be sued if I did that.

I sent it to an Argentinian friend, here is her response to the latest post. I promise it is unaltered in anyway.

Lori: how is it that these animals jumped off their houses (wholes) and were willing to attack until you hipontize them???

Lori: hehehehe, it is umbelievable!

Lori: and your poloneck! is it cold there these days?

Lori: anyway: thank god you are a good relaxing guide ;)

Lori: even for badgers