This woman is high

Arktis

http://religiousfreaks.com/2006/07/13/holy-ghost-enema-anyone/ :stare:

This woman actually collapses at the end of the clip. :o

Discuss!

This isn't the first time I've seen a televangelist that seemed like they were either on drugs or outright insane. It's actually quite common, at least from my perspective - I have seen a lot of it. Of course, it's usually not so extreme...

If anyone else has some similar material to post, feel free. Obviously, it doesn't have to be a video, or about Christianity, or even quite as whacky. I seriously want to try and understand this interesting phenomenon (people being preached to/led by apparently high/insane individuals in a religious context). Let's try and be civil here, and try our best not to bash people's religion as a whole because of some BAD APPLES.

• 1 month later...

http://thatvideosite.com/view/3165.html

(make shure your spyware protection is active though)

another movie i think it must be something religious

the sign behind the guy says somthing about abortion?

http://thatvideosite.com/view/3165.html

and another one

this one makes me think about the exorcist:)

this lady thinks of herself as the prayer warior!

i think she has a go at astronomy as wel

this movie scared the crap out of me so dont watch it if your alredy feeling down..

Mod Edit - Don't double post, please use the edit button if you have stuff to add right after you've made a post.

• 1 year later...

Well she can act freakie considering is not un unknown church and she's the wife of the boss, nobody cares they move the masses it's show time! it's tv time is money them. etc, etcetera.

There is a lot of spiritism in christian sectarism, as a form of trance voodoo, or african obscure religion same effects, possesions in the worst case, and it is attibuted to the Holy Ghost, instead of Satan, cause it is America or Europe, "the civilized world"  black magick is powerful enough to fool millions of people every day in the name of  "Jeezas" or some demon capable of body appropiation that u could confuse with the name jesus, if your not epileptic yet, you have best chances of remaining healthy not assisting to that spiritism sects, don´t lend your body to any preachers of doom, the anti-christ preach in the name of Jesus, seek the true holy spirit throught devotion, or in the spirit of universal charity. If you feel discomfort and you feel your being manipulated into spiritism inside your local christian cult, it's time to move on and get out of there and find some healthier and safe ways of union with your god.

Sectarism preachers psycologyst studied and adopted sort kind of deformed shamanism momevemets combined with music rythms and chants to produce an effect of colective inducement to hypnotic states or fascination and at last frenesi or delirium from their victisms and combined with spiritism but in behind a christianized wearing, and there u have, yes the less or the worst thing you can expect  assisting to the so called punishment and cast out of demons that these people do is to be posseded or filled with negative energies or entities. With bible in hand it's just another sinagog of satan. it is just modern spiritism wearing protestant christianism or even deformed modern catholic christinism clothes.

Amateur exorcism practiced by local cult leaders and also big churches leaders It is not safe nor recommended  because the preacher knows nothing about how to really protect you or himself of the entities if your a suitable vacuum house, youll be your body will be house of demons.

But one thing is certain, this things came from the abyss to the abyss spirits, many "vacuum houses" ("redeemed" tormented killers,  people who has commited horrible crimes in the past,  bad military, war veterans, gangs retired and many others,  find this type of "christian" spiritism as their own place in which concerns to them in religious matters.

• 7 months later...

I've been on both sides of these debates and know what it is to serve both the Devil and God and can understand the mixed reactions to this person. We first have to understand and acknowledge that God created everything including Satan then we can properly start to understand His ways of doing anything.