I think

katerina

Guest Mrthumps
Mr. Niteshadow is all ####ed up over my "risque" avatar what's the general populace opinion and why is niteshadow offended by scantily clad women?

It's his site, he can set whatever rules he wants and doesn't need to justify it.

In any case

dreadfulwy6.jpg

The answer is simple, but since you seem to miss the point it all comes down to the words:

FAMILY

FRIENDLY

But you're not really missing the point are you, Arktis said it in one...you're using this as an opportunity to rail against: The Man, the Establishment...it's a case of anger transferrence. You can't get back at the MPAA so now you're focussed on Niteshdw because he took away your toy.

This thread is a clear sign of someone that's not willing to let it lie, because they want to troll and be banned, they want to see how far they can push Nite and they want more than anything to be made a martyr of so they can go off and whine elsewhere about how they were persecuted.

The Emotrain has pulled into the station people, those that want to get on, feel free.

WOO WOO!

To be honest, I don't think the picture was anything more than you might see on Jerry Springer and lordy, there are double standards when it comes to violence when it comes to nudity/language/violence.

That said, rules are rules - and katerina, you've actually PRIDED yourself on pushing said rules.

Why lash out at Niteshdw? He hasn't moved the goal posts, they've been the same the whole time. If anything, the only thing that has change has been your desire to push said boundaries.

Anger management is a good plan. Or do what I do - alcoholism. The only victim? My liver.

It's probabally just me, but I swear that in the past few days I've read katrina complaining about this exact thing in a couple of other threads. I don't THINK it's deja vu, but it could be.

Also, I could swear once again on reading in the not-so recent past, that katrina wasn't gona be posting here any more. Anyone else remember her 'goodbye' thread, or is that just me again?

NiteShdw's site, NiteShdw's rules. If anyone dosen't like that, the Word Wide Web Consortium gives you 2 options. Option one: Suck a big one, or Option 2, go to a forum that has user rules that you can live with.

I don't know what happened so all I can say is Nite owns/runs this forum, Nite made his rules years ago.

I personally thought the anime avatar was a little bit much but wasn't complaining. Just wasn't to my taste.

Similar problem did happen in a photo thread I started. Someone posted a celebrity topless photo. It looked good.

I still think it's against the rules here as I know them.

I didn't order it removed but I did ask the poster to remember that this is a family forum.

There's plenty of sites with photos like that. Google shows the way. I've got plenty bookmarked. heh heh

It's probabally just me, but I swear that in the past few days I've read katrina complaining about this exact thing in a couple of other threads. I don't THINK it's deja vu, but it could be.

Also, I could swear once again on reading in the not-so recent past, that katrina wasn't gona be posting here any more. Anyone else remember her 'goodbye' thread, or is that just me again?

NiteShdw's site, NiteShdw's rules. If anyone dosen't like that, the Word Wide Web Consortium gives you 2 options. Option one: Suck a big one, or Option 2, go to a forum that has user rules that you can live with.

I wasnt going to post here anymore but people like yourself needed me so i came back :p

Guest Mrthumps
also alot of you were just 'played' by responding to this thread hehehehe oh dear!

ok ok i admit i trolled a lil my bad :thinking:

cautionttentionwhoreswe6.jpg

But seriously, you feel slighted about the avatar business. That's fine and you're allowed to be but that doesn't give you the right to be a disruption to everyone else around here who seems fine and dandy with how things are in this forum.

Please, stop the nonsense and the spamming and the troublemaking because when you're not acting like a complete fool you do bring some interesting points to this forum.

As well, please take any issues you have to Private messenging rather than making threads about it.

Guest Mrthumps
Hey is that picture legal at niteshadow?

Perhaps, but rather than make an ISSUE out of something simple as a PICTURE ON THE INTERNET I'll be the good citizen and change it to something else.

No fuss and no nothing about it and it doesn't bother me to change it since all it's only a picture.

Hey is that picture legal at niteshadow?

Perhaps, but rather than make an ISSUE out of something simple as a PICTURE ON THE INTERNET I'll be the good citizen and change it to something else.

No fuss and no nothing about it and it doesn't bother me to change it since all it's only a picture.

cmon you guys are ridiculous!!!! growing up with two brothers i was teased beyond belief! I start a little tease thread and you all go on about it like im giving blowjob lessons=gimme a break :rolleyes:

I demand that you watch rockstar supernova (on every night) maybe Tommy Lee can show you how to shoot up proper like a real rockstar :p

I start a little tease thread and you all go on about it like im giving blowjob lessons=gimme a break :rolleyes:

I demand that you watch rockstar supernova (on every night) maybe Tommy Lee can show you how to shoot up proper like a real rockstar :p

I'll have to admit, katerina keeps getting called for the ridiculous crap he/she is pulling, and still continues to push the envelope and get away with it. And you guys just keep getting suckered in. Either stop biting the hook or ban this person. I think he/she was already on his/her way out and decided to stay to toy with people on these boards. It's not exactly hard to draw that conclusion.

Have a nice review of all his/her latest posts if you doubt me, including the above post. The sad part is, he/she is pulling you all in the mud with him/her.

Wake up, guys.

Guest Mrthumps
I start a little tease thread and you all go on about it like im giving blowjob lessons=gimme a break :rolleyes:

I'll have to admit, katerina keeps getting called for the ridiculous crap he/she is pulling, and still continues to push the envelope and get away with it. And you guys just keep getting suckered in. Either stop biting the hook or ban this person. I think he/she was already on his/her way out and decided to stay to toy with people on these boards. It's not exactly hard to draw that conclusion.

Have a nice review of all his/her latest posts if you doubt me, including the above post. The sad part is, he/she is pulling you all in the mud with him/her.

Wake up, guys.

Very well said. Time to put this thread out of it's misery and sentence it to dwell in Rura Penthe for the rest of it's natural days.