Oil fight

Cornelius Bezelton

The topic title has been changed again, since in hindsight it was a rather poor choice to name the game lame since it's not the web page's fault.

I loved the PM there CB, really showcases your intellect, guess you're not that 'wundkerkind' at all.

Have a nice day y'all.

The topic title has been changed again, since in hindsight it was a rather poor choice to name the game lame since it's not the web page's fault.

I loved the PM there CB, really showcases your intellect, guess you're not that 'wundkerkind' at all.

Have a nice day y'all.

I luv how you correct a persons grammar and then you come off sounding like Jesse Jackson. "name the game lame" *** "have a nice day y'all"....y'all???? what is that eubonics? Still have alot of that 'street' clinging to you? I suppose all those years toiling away at the community college havent payed off yet.

ahh yes the dreaded 1 line pm....... I tried my best to compose something even an inner city youth such as yourself would understand. Do you really believe running about acting like a self important prick on an internet forum makes you superior? Nevermind, however thanks for the colourful imagery. Oh dear it's the big bad wolf or rather "spell police". Speaking of trolls, bit of a double standard, POT KETTLE BLACK , isnt that exactly what you've practiced in this thread. Again Nevermind! your actions in this specific thread point directly towards that inevitable conclusion. Point* I pondered inserting a silly internet picture right here depicting a street person rolling a shopping cart about ie. Unlike you i thought about *waste of bandwith* and what that applies to and thus far all you have shown is just that. Once again, the link is for a strategy based web game that myself and others enjoy playing. If it's not for you simply move along. However for those who do enjoy the game there's a forum for noobies over at oilfight.

btw feris

it's wunderkind not wundkerkind

And you Sir, just fell into the trap prepared for you, you seem to hate Americans with a passion so I thought it would be amusing to put a little speech like that at the end, you're not here to be a part of this community, you're here to troll it and you've just proven that - launching at any chance to belittle someone or their country, well smart-alec, you're barking up the wrong tree there sunshine because I'm not even from the United States of America.

As for Inner City youth, you should have kept your mouth shut Cornelius then you wouldn't have put your foot in it.

So don't play the woe is me, abused by board admin card because you gave me exactly the answer I was looking for and expected from you. A non-troll wouldn't have siezed on two things that were left in this thread as bait, the obvious use of American slang and the other less obvious mis-spelling of Wunderkind, which I see in your obvious righteous indignation you've used there twice, but that's OK to do that when you're annoyed.

And if you open your eyes it's Fenris-wolf with an R, just like S0V13T has a zero.

But I must thank you since you blew your stack and me and made several personal attacks, I can now resume posting as a normal human being and not winding you up. Thanks for playing Ragnarok, next time on the show we invite BorisP back from his Happeh Place and discuss bra sizes of anime avatars with Theaveng.

*static*

The admin have decided to move this thread where it belongs.