am i evil?

Cornelius Bezelton

All i ever wanted was to be accepted as i am! An outspoken female headcase with a body that stops traffic.....Anywho im not Cornelius Bezleton it is indeed Katerina just playing with you(many of you realized it anyway) Im sorry all i ever wanted was my sexy avatar back and when i couldnt get it went out the deepend and trolled the forum. Why cant i just be me and stop with all the pretentious BS? It makes me very sad that people such as Fenris hold a grudge towards me. Im sorry I just want to be WELL Wanted........ I also apologize for the spam threads isnt it possible i can have my old avatar back and just be me? I'll be nice......

besides that i thought i showed tremendous range with the Bezelton charachter.

I don't have any problem with you but it was just the writing style that gave you away, and the fact that you dont press enter after a quote section.

It is nice to see you've come clean though.

I think however some people are going to go to town with your little announcement.

now i know you are not your avatar i can now say - creepy!

hmmm but anyway a shout out to Mr. Dad now there's a real man imho! hmm thanks for the tips in case i have to keep up with this baloney! brbbbb also it was only till the end when i didnt get my way that i spammed the forum= I just want my faye avatar back wtf i dont want to fight against the fuckheads= cant someone just oblige me>>>well at least feris will be happy(I know your names Fenris all part of the game) drat I luv the forumi'll be kicked out again for coming clean. I guess i could come back under a different charachter but it's not the same as myself.

If you were to obey the rules you could ask to have your Katerina account unbanned
what about my sexy Faye avatar? can i have that back sir?

Well that was the source of the problem - you're best just to accept that the Faye avatar wasn't appropriate

you had different Faye avatars just use one of them.

the whole reason you were kicked was the fuss you kicked up as if to say you were special and dont need to follow the rules and when you got told no you acted like a child tut-tut

If you were to obey the rules you could ask to have your Katerina account unbanned

Well that was the source of the problem - you're best just to accept that the Faye avatar wasn't appropriate

This is the whole Israel Hezbollah thing where no one's willing to give any ground! Ive posted personal pictures here before and merit the avatar in fact im (well pretty sure) i could walk onto a battlefield and have the combatants stop firing. anyway im sad today that only a few of you still like me.....cries im sorry for the bezelton thing but you have to admit it was funny as hell.....

Guest c4evap
This is the whole Israel Hezbollah thing where no one's willing to give any ground! Ive posted personal pictures here before and merit the avatar in fact im (well pretty sure) i could walk onto a battlefield and have the combatants stop firing. anyway im sad today that only a few of you still like me.....cries im sorry for the bezelton thing but you have to admit it was funny as hell.....

There is NO middle ground. You accept and follow the posting rules. It's that simple.

And...no. The "bezelton thing" was/is not funny.

Also...no, you are not evil...just misguided.

c4 B)

Guest Mrthumps

I've asked you this before but why are you making such a big deal over an avatar?

Maybe it's just me but I really don't understand what the issue is here.

and last I checked, ban evasion is a very very bad thing.

Yeah i just can't understand the big deal over this avatar
It was me why cant i be me?

Im sorry if i offended anyone thought i was always nice to the people here, and never had an unkind word for anyone. Again sorry bout the bezelton thingy but really alot of you secretly enjoyed it OK!@

Yeah i just can't understand the big deal over this avatar
It was me why cant i be me?

Im sorry if i offended anyone thought i was always nice to the people here, and never had an unkind word for anyone. Again sorry bout the bezelton thingy but really alot of you secretly enjoyed it OK!@

That's not the problem - it's the fact that even after we told you it wasn't appropriate - you fought against our decision - why couldn't you accept it?

im sure you had other faye avatars, yea you did, you keep saying you just want to be you, you are not faye valentine so it is pointless in you using that for an avatar if you feel so strongly in being yourself, grow up