am i evil?

Cornelius Bezelton

Guest c4evap
Oh C4 you just never liked me as competition' date='...[/quote']

ROTFLMFAO!

...what you didnt think i saw that pic of you on your Harley??

Huh? That makes no sense. Rephrase?

EDIT: Oh yeah...it a "small c" in c4 thank you.

c4 B)

im sure you had other faye avatars' date=' yea you did, you keep saying you just want to be you, you are not faye valentine so it is pointless in you using that for an avatar if you feel so strongly in being yourself, grow up[/quote'] actually i feel im the "real life" faye valentine so there! Oh well as usual im on the losing end of things.

btw i dont feel i made a fool of myself since quite a few of you thought i was Cornelius Bezelton! so there!!

to quote myself which i rarely get to do but love so much "grow up" whats with, 'so there'? you are proving a point,

what do you expect when you covertly re-join the forum under a different alias hugs and chocolate?

PS its real not rel

to quote myself which i rarely get to do but love so much "grow up" whats with, 'so there'? you are proving a point,

what do you expect when you covertly re-join the forum under a different alias hugs and chocolate?

PS its real not rel

actually champagne and strawberries cmon!+ my old avatar back.........

Guest c4evap
btw i dont feel i made a fool of myself since quite a few of you thought i was Cornelius Bezelton! so there!!

You really didn't fool anyone. Really. Oh and...no one can make you feel like a fool. That's up to you.

c4 B)

ok so spelling c4 with a big C when she specifically says for people to spellit with a small c is not insulting

not spelling Ferris correctly then bragging about it, hmmm

And yes i would tell you no to your face - i do not find women intimadating