Star Trek Word Game

TFMF

Ramscoop

Also known as a Bussard collector. A ramscoop uses magnetic fields to collect hydrogen from interstellar for fuel. Chief O'Brien compared ramscoops to the arva nodes in Tosk's ship damaged in 2369, since the nodes served the same function.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

"Startrek X" the movie aka Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)

in the event thats not allowed

"Space Seed" The Enterprise picks up a crew of genetic supermen from the 20th century... and their leader, Khan, plans to create a new empire.

from star trek Season 1

and that would make it x again

You used the wrong letter but movie titles should be allowed. K or I are our choices.

[br]Posted on: April 25, 2008, 02:46:13 AM

For some reason the old Star Trek word game was locked

Well anyway - rules are simple - i'll say a Star Trek related word and you have to come up with another Star Trek related word that starts with the last letter of my word and so on

-----------Rules:-----------

NOTE: PLURALS OF WORDS ALREADY USED ARE NOT ACCEPTED!

- if someone uses a word that has been done before, all subsequent replies are null and void and the person that catches it has the right and duty to start his word with the first letter that was used in this double word.

ex.

bit

tip

pat

twit

tip

placebo

odo

-> tip was double, so: tip, placebo and odo are false, new word is: tripple

elixir

reign

-----------

• 3 weeks later...

O think you can onlystar with X

If you use two words, either ending letter can be used to continue the game. instead of K and I, K and X could be used and I used "K".[br]Posted on: May 12, 2008, 11:39:09 PM

Romulan Senate

"R" continued the game so "N" or "E' were the given choices from the words you used.[br]Posted on: May 12, 2008, 11:40:42 PM

Elim

Garak's first name.

that leaves us the letter "M" again.

so....

Mogh, father of Worf and Kurn. no image available.

"H" is next.

Y'Pora,

was a Bajoran woman skilled in traditional Bajoran childbirth. In 2373, Kira Nerys selected her to guide her through the birth of Miles and Keiko O'Brien's child, which Kira was carrying as a surrogate mother. Y'Pora was very strict and scolded both Shakaar and Miles O'Brien for interrupting the childbirth ritual. (DS9: "The Begotten")

1210710291.jpg

Omega IV - a planet featured in the TOS episode "The Omega Glory". It is discovered that the planet developed along similar historical lines as Earth where two "superpower" nations arose, the Khoms and the Yangs, and fought a cold war that ended in the near destruction of all inhabitants.

120x90.jpg180px-Omega_IV_remastered.jpg210px-TraceyAndWu.jpg