Worst Tragedy in Scifi television history Space above and beyond

MPAA1

I dont think there is anyone on forum who hasnt seen this series.......it is my own personal favourite Sc-Fi series. Sadly the show was axed due to silly arguments between Fox...Morgan, Wong. Fox have said NO to a special edition box set......Fox have said NO to a region 2 release. It is a series which Fox wants to be locked away and forgotten.

The only reason why the show flopped was because the TV networks who bought the show wouldnt air it at sensible times............so in a way it was swept under the carpet.

Sadly we wont ever see anymroe SAAB because now we have the new Battlestar which stole the stories and ideas..........the success of the new Battlestar is what SAAB could of been.

My favourite episode is Ray Butts:

Hawkes: We don't want him, we want you.

McQueen: This isn't a dating service!

OK, you've messed up now.

Whether you have any affiliation with the MPAA is irrelevant to the fact that you seem to be troubled and unstable either way.

IF YOU DON"T WORK FOR THE MPAA)

You join an internet forum with the intention of causing trouble. This is a bit sad but at least it’s consistent within itself, it shows a desire to antagonise, attempt convincing role play etc. But then you try and interact on the forum to discuss topics as any other member would.

It is difficult to se this as anything other than conflicted, possibly slightly disturbed behavior. Because it shows a need to cause trouble and provoke people but be so lonely you can't help but try and interact with people normally at the same time.

The desire to cause controversy is not unnatural but to be so twisted that you can't help but make a genuine attempt to relate to people at the same time is just tragic.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MPAA)

The majority of the above still applies, there is still a pathetic conflict between wanting to cause trouble and the desire to relate to people normally.

Either way you're a loser. I'm not saying this to provoke a reaction, it just seems to be the only rational outcome of either scenario. I have occasionally wondered whether contributing to internet forums is a sign of a lack of personal fulfillment, this still may be the case, but what is a sign of even worse personal failure is to do so with weird schizoid conflicts of interest.

OK, you've messed up now.

Whether you have any affiliation with the MPAA is irrelevant to the fact that you seem to be troubled and unstable either way.

IF YOU DON"T WORK FOR THE MPAA)

You join an internet forum with the intention of causing trouble. This is a bit sad but at least it’s consistent within itself, it shows a desire to antagonise, attempt convincing role play etc. But then you try and interact on the forum to discuss topics as any other member would.

It is difficult to se this as anything other than conflicted, possibly slightly disturbed behavior. Because it shows a need to cause trouble and provoke people but be so lonely you can't help but try and interact with people normally at the same time.

The desire to cause controversy is not unnatural but to be so twisted that you can't help but make a genuine attempt to relate to people at the same time is just tragic.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MPAA)

The majority of the above still applies, there is still a pathetic conflict between wanting to cause trouble and the desire to relate to people normally.

Either way you're a loser. I'm not saying this to provoke a reaction, it just seems to be the only rational outcome of either scenario. I have occasionally wondered whether contributing to internet forums is a sign of a lack of personal fulfillment, this still may be the case, but what is a sign of even worse personal failure is to do so with weird schizoid conflicts of interest.

Please stick to the topic at hand! If you want to attack me personally do it privately. Thankyou

I loved Ray Butts a hard chargin marine to be sure, the end of that particular episode was something else... BSG is certainly stealing ideas from this show, personally SAAB is the better show easily i might add.

"Never no more" and "Angriest Angel" is a 2 part episode and is the best of the entire series hands down imho.